(Hordes your IP with zero intention of ever utilizing)

>(Hordes your IP with zero intention of ever utilizing)

Attached: 8867.Microsoft_5F00_Logo_2D00_for_2D00_screen.jpg (4400x1617, 307.46K)

*rapes your gay fuckin ass* meh too easy

Don't care not a Any Forums schizo

The joke's on you, I have a VPN!

>using tranny technology

Fuck you homophobe!

I meant Intellectual Property from all of their acquisitions. It's going to be Rareware all over again except this time much more far reaching.

More like ruins your IP and then spits on it

Attached: Guildmaster.jpg (400x225, 27.4K)

Could be worse, could be Embracer Group.

Retard.

I think op means ip as in game franchise

And i mean that’s kind of the point i don’t know why people always get excited when globohomocorp buys gaymdev studios

Pretty much all it means is them saying “ill pay you this much to fuck off”

>omg heckin chud wtf !!??
kill yourself babytalk zoomer

Attached: Xbox First-Party Roadmap.jpg (2990x4096, 1.01M)

Is any fanbase more autistic than banjofags?

I bet you're nothing but a sad incel!

Sonic.

It's "hoards".
And now hordes of anons will endlessly shitpost this particular misspelling until it's been memed into regular discourse as acceptable.
I regret nothing.

Windows 10 and 11 is the only OS that can do gaming to its fullest potential.

Don't care what copes are used for linux, it is not the best OS for gaming and compatibility and it will never be. Proton on the MAJORITY of games is slower and more unstable than windows. I don't care if you cope that CSGO or Elden ring with frame tearing can run at 25 frames more on linux

Besides if I wanted to be handicapped I'd just buy an xbox.

Steam+windows 10 is the only true and purest form of gaming where you actually own your games and content, no retarded xbox software.

Yeah but I think what a lot of people fail to realize is that with the immense volume of studios now under their belt they should have way more than 4 games a year. It is too much for a singular company to manage not to mention worry about their own franchises competing with each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they made id cancel the rumored Quake reboot because it will compete with Halo. They already had Vicarious Visions cancel the THPS 3+4 remakes.

Heh got him.

>Has loads of IPs that were once very popular
>make shitty low budget or experimental game with the IP
>it sells poorly and is poorly received
>shelve the game for years, does the same thing again, shelves it for another decade
>in the meantime publishes a JRPG for any retard that comes forward

Attached: nintendo n letter.jpg (379x280, 17.38K)

>They already had Vicarious Visions cancel the THPS 3+4 remakes.
This wasn't Microsoft's business