Have you ever been angry while playing games?

have you ever been angry while playing games?

Attached: etikareacts.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

I hate niggers. i dont care if he was just acting for the camera or not.

yet you would literally never say nor do anything to one irl because you fear them as you should.

funny, your mother, sister and wife seem to love them though.

You're right friend. The common negro is violent and bestial in nature. They should be avoided at all times.
As for the question, I mostly only ever got mad at games when I was a child, but never to the point of breaking anything like I have seen others do

>openly admitting to be a coward
the white race is dead

I would user approach a nigger if he says he hates niggers? What a stupid premise.

*Why
How is user a coward for avoiding things he hates?

>hate something so much it lives literally so rent free in your head you post about it on a video game board
>refuse to do anything except bitch about it and avoid them like a coward
white people are so frail

I don't like the smell of shit, am I a coward for not rolling around in a pile of it?

So why did this guy kill himself again? Wasnt he a youtuber with a decent fanbase?

Attached: 1652267993035.png (1697x1394, 478.01K)

So you admit niggers are violent?

they are the same with people of jewish beliefs, blaming them for their own inabiltiy to get a girlfriend/work/succes in life

this is your wh*te "aryan" race.

Whites are a dying breed. they've been specifically bred since the 50s to be weaker and weaker until one day soon, the traditional white male will simply no longer exist and the superior races will take over and more importantly, continue to breed their women.

why nigga plays a nigga simulator? just go on da street outside

Yeah i wouldnt because most carry guns and shit. The moment they feel any type of threat they whip that shit out like its their dick

I dont have a problem with curbstomping them but I do get nervous when I tell them I wanna break them like the cute bucks they are

mental illness

>Superior races
>Can't live without whitey's welfare
l0l

his fanbase is exactly why he killed himself
they wanted him to act like a monkey and dance and he broke down

Hell yeah brother. My gf has a nice fatass and shes this nice pale white color. Im about to delete your whole race with my cock.

Attached: 1657053257419.gif (400x300, 1.13M)

Wasn't all there mentally and never got it checked out is what I always thought.

>other groups march, protest, lobby for change
>white people cry online and occasionally shoot up a school

MUH MASTER RACE

Attached: 1654412159832.jpg (1080x1618, 398.76K)

>muh white people
I'm literally black. I just hate niggers too. Nigger.

Why are you guys letting a nigger literally shit on all of you? He's winning.

Attached: 1628855353763.jpg (560x560, 34.5K)

99% of white women think niggers are gross, smelly and ugly.

The ones who don't like how 'wrong' and 'dirty' it is, it's like fucking a dog or a horse.

>other groups march, protest, lobby for change
Achieving nothing lmao.
Meanwhile wypepo are busy making vaccines and trying to prevent deaths, even in Africa. Stay mad.

post nose alex.

That just what she tells you so you don't ask any questions when she goes on "girls nights out"