Find one(1) flaw

Find one(1) flaw

Attached: 1644798736084.jpg (2044x3010, 2.48M)

It's bland

Nigger

Story.

zoomer kys.

the characters and humor are unbearable if you are over a certain age. gameplay-wise it's not that bad but all in all nothing special

Most encounters can be solved by swatting the enemies and watch the shootout unfold from a safe distance

It's one of the best open-world sims out there and is certainly better than GTAV. Shame about that follow-up, though.

The nigger protag feels forced and Trump caricature villain is cringe. Otherwise it's fine. Wrench was cool, but a bit too edgy.

It wasn't fun. I played it on a friends PS4 and I just couldn't like it.

As far as modern open world Ubisoft games go its probably the best one

The cringy characters and story.

Fun mechanics tho and I like the attention to detail it had, that's something that Ubisoft has lost over the years.

the protagonist is a nigger

Performance on PC is shit even with a super PC from 2022

Shuffler outfit is fun

How? That shit ran like gravy on a 1070.

Honestly, the only issues I had with this game was the music and sound design. There was like one or two songs in the entire soundtrack I gave a shit about and the vehicles all sounded terrible, which was a surprise because the cars in The Crew 2 sounded good for an arcade game.

fucken shit weightless cars and driving physics. trash.

bitch, that shit crap itself on a 2080

Good gameplay, but everything else is cringe, 1st game was more kinoer

>ubitrash

>good gameplay

Attached: wat.jpg (600x512, 30.07K)

Cringe story.
Watch dogs 1 is vastly superior. Hacking in it is perfect.

There's no fucking dog to watch

His clothes look too hot for the climate, and he doesn't know how to use a gun.

I couldn't handle the writing and characters. It's some of the worse "how do you do fellow kids" tier writing that I've ever experienced.

This. Ubisoft always seem to write some of the most insufferable dialogue. Its like 'HUHUA WOWIE LOOK AT THIS GUY'S SO WACKY AND DIFFERENT AND LOL RADUM XDD'

>gameplay is heckin bad because... Everyone says that and I must parrot it okay?!

>Trump caricature villain
what? who are you talking about? The main villain was a tech guru