GCCX

nyaa.si/view/1545698
nyaa.si/view/1460996

Rips of the DVDs have dropped, including Resident Evil playthroughs. Previously these weren't on Nyaa but could only be gotten from Japanese P2P perfect dark.

Of course no subs for you baka gaijin.

Attached: mpv-shot0056.jpg (854x480, 112.79K)

>Of course no subs for you baka gaijin.

Attached: 1650845254366.jpg (640x480, 48.21K)

>all this content yet to be unsubbed

life sucks, but godammit if i don't always look forward to the next abunai-man episode

Fuck, I need to catch up. I've only got everything up to season 19.

bummer. i have most of these, i guess its the thought that counts so thanks OP

>bummer. i have most of these,

where in the hell did you get dvd rips?

you know what to do

Everyone who cared just used PD back in the day. Only EOP retards didn't have the DVD rips until now, and even then, they can't do anything with them anyway. Just gotta hope for some ESL retard to guess at what everyone's saying so you can "watch" them.

It takes like 3 months to pick up basic japanese and then you can read everything but kanji for the rest of your life. Just fucking do it.

Attached: arino.jpg (2560x1440, 466.48K)

>Of course no subs for you baka gaijin.

Then who gives a shit then.

>Ace Attorney

bruh

>Resident Evil 2 Leon AND Claire

BRUH

i have learning difficulties, i've tried multiple times over like 10 years and i don't even have the patience for the basic katakana/hiragana

>No subs
For fucks sake

On twitch, they have subbed episodes

Apply for disability

Commission translations

>Apply for disability
apply where? i'm not gonna go to school

aren't most translators doing it just for fun though? one guy paying a translator for everyone to watch is a bit weird too, better having a patreon or something

>500gb
Should I buy a new external harddrive or what does Any Forums suggest?
Most clouds are subscriptions right?

a 14tb external wd drive is like $250 on sale

True for GCCX, half of the script is directed towards 7yo kids. You won't get all the pop culture references though and there's a ton, kinda like gaki no tsukai. But yeah with an N4 level you can understand GCCX pretty easily.

Get a google pro account, pay 7 usd a month to get unlimited drive, use rclone to encrypt your pirated shit and mount your gdrive on your file explorer. Cheapest way. There's also a famous website online that keeps track of the best gb/usd ratio and gives you listings for cheap data storage options, supports LTO, BD, HDD, SSD etc...

Pop culture references are something you won't get with a translation anyway, you have to actually know about Yoiko and watch some of their other appearances to get a grasp on the industry. The way westerners watch the gaki batsu games is the same way a 3 year old would watch them, all the guests are nobodies and it's all about how funny it is when Tanaka gets kicked.

Is there another twitch channel that streams it 24/7?
Last one is gone, and I like watching it there before I go to bed?

I remember being shocked when I heard Arino's voice in one of the newer episodes.

Didn't he get like throat cancer because of tobacco or something like that?

huh? i watched the newest season recently and it doesn't sound different

Yeah but at least with the translation I can search online what this is about. I'd be lucky if there are japanese subtitles with bright colors when the funny man makes the reference so I can either OCR it or try to decypher the kanjis with a dictionary then paste the sentence on google translate. Not that I do that regularily though lol.

His voice sounds rougher to me.

>no subs

Attached: 1593374538385.png (900x1005, 1.51M)