Why does Jon Blow hate BotW and Elden Ring so much, but loves Braid and The Witness to death?

Why does Jon Blow hate BotW and Elden Ring so much, but loves Braid and The Witness to death?

Attached: images - 2022-07-04T125327.724.jpg (554x554, 16.11K)

because he's miserable and autistic and doesn't realize there's more to enjoying a game than looking at it like a design spreadsheet.

>who does Jon Blow [...] ;pve Braid and The Witness to death?

I wonder why...

Attached: wtf jon blow loves these games why.jpg (349x381, 57.5K)

Because he's a fucking tool.
A blow hard.
Pretentious.
A knobhead.
Just takes his own opinions as fact and goes from there like he is in any position to hand down objective judgements about game design.

is this the guy that bent a table?

Any Forums got filtered by the witness and is still seething

Are you implying a conflict of interest? He has said time and again that his taste is based on sound aesthetic logic.

Thats because gameplay in Elden Ring is trash

You can't claim not to have a bias when you made the games you're shilling.

>I-is that a vine?
>and it’s attached to a swaying block?!
>AHHHHHHH, SAVE ME NIGGERMAN, I’M GOING INSAAAAAAAAANE

he likes puzzle games for really smart people not dumb action games for retards

There's a line puzzle game that's just the puzzles with none of the pretentious additional shit The Witness does, and it's better for it

I dunno why we keep talking about this retard but the man literally gets filtered by the most basic game mechanics and then complains that its the game's fault when people like him are exactly the reason why us game designers have to make shit tard-proof. If you've ever wondered why it seems like modern game designers are treating you like children, players like him are the reason. Also 'you were the villain all along' isn't deep, Jon, you fucking hack.

It's how you can tell he's just a sellout. Real artists hate their work.

Yet he constantly plays fps games

>Why does Jon Blow hate BotW and Elden Ring so much

Did he actually say anything about these game somewhere I can see, or is this just (you) bait.

He also eats copious amounts of chocolates, which have minimal nutritional value.

Attached: 1656715720871.png (496x662, 520.67K)

I like casey because he's based but this guy is just a pretentious retard. he is "smell your farts and pretend it's cologne" : the person.

does anyone have that clip of him getting triggered by The Looker?

>bases his games around a series of points he refuses to articulate and gets mad when people misinterpret his deliberately vague allusions
Communication isn't his strong suit.

Not everyone can be a water/chicken/rice/supplements-chad

Jon seems to be from an era where expressing opinions in public was a perfectly acceptable thing. Millenials can't even fart in the vicinity of trannies without facing jail time.

>"One more puzzle before retirement"
Looker was so good.

>blowhard
>named blow
who writes this shit?

The sad thing is that old Any Forums didn't used to have threads like this. All we cared about were games, and it was intrinsically understood that everyone has an opinion about games and that opinion should be respected. It's only with zoomer leftists that this turned into mocking people and trying to censor independent thought.