FFXIV community

What’s wrong with the skull emote?

Attached: 335A7783-4E91-4BC4-989F-2AE718C1DE0E.png (552x580, 407.71K)

based

Skulls are part of skeletons and thus are too scary.

He's clearly baiting for reactions

Arrest them over what? Since when is it illegal to ise emojis? What?

Basically, the reactor is dying of laughter.

I went to a private school and one of the history teacher (total weirdo btw) in 8th grade went off on a classmate of mine because he had a skull on on of his piece of clothing, said it was used by Nazis on some of their uniforms so it was bad.
Speaking of that school, if I weren’t so hideous and I’d be a househusband right now because the bitches attending were hot and rich and many got married with their HS bf.

>discord screengrab
>iphone filename
>shitty bait thread

Attached: 1634367558842.png (499x447, 378.6K)

oh it's a post from the mods of the shitty erp balmung ring that bought billboards to advertise their next event, they deserve all the clowns and skulls for this

this on top of being the hourly boohoo ffxiv community thread

you fags deserve it after the billboard thing

yes the entire community deserves shit for something one fc on balmung did, and is getting shit for from said community for

flawless logic

Attached: 1657078077387.png (640x360, 336.79K)

>1 (one) retard in the north american community = the community
fuck off

kill yourself you desperate loser

>when the police read your report

Attached: 1311139740007.jpg (519x600, 76.48K)

Why do ffxiv fags all have the exact same personality? It doesn't feel like an online community of people with different personalities, everyone just says and does the same things like they're an clones of one another

>they're an clones

kys esl

Ironic since most ffxivtrannies are esl

>What’s wrong with the skull emote?
You ever heard someone say "I'm dead/dying" because they're laughing so much?

Get off my game NA fags

>muh esl

>RUDE emojis make me FURIOUS
>if you're a serial reactor
>paramount to terrorism
>reporting emoji use to the appropriate authorities using their discord handles, like "officer, Loli-Reeducator (she/her) reacted to my critique of the new raid with a clown face, I demand her immediate arrest!"
This can not be real. It must be satire. I refuse to believe a real person wrote this in all seriousness. But on the other hand, I did spend my teens on anime BBS boards with early to mid-teen angsty fat girl moderators, so this kind of checks out. I'm not sure, what's the verdict, Any Forums?

its clearly a nazi chud incel dogwhistle