He’s in

He’s in

Attached: 7B4F217B-35D8-4E03-A278-F5914C8BAE8E.jpg (1920x1080, 241.79K)

WB doesn't own AMC retard

WB doesn’t own Stranger Things either

What killed the hype?

Me

For MVS in general? Probably the long information drought combined with the leaks.

>MVS
Marvel vs Showtime?

Do they?

Attached: 61BB80BC-EE60-4364-8D38-76E996DFBC0E.jpg (1024x970, 142.03K)

Why are they on a TF2 map

They have specifically said it wouldn't be explicitly limited to WB properties, dumbass. Pay attention next time.

Welcome to SFM

They don't own Godzilla either but some leak said he'd be in it.

Godzilla is in the files

The game's not even out yet.

Yup, Godzilla had files in the previous alphas. I believe we even know some of his moveset too, but I can't remember what most of it was. Did anyone save that, I know it was posted in previous threads.

Attached: mvsrecentlks.png (3217x2271, 2.32M)

Only thing that'd be even remotely appealing for me to play as in that screenshot is Tom&Jerry
Seriously, wtf is this
>a woman
>a meme
>a drugtard

Walter's not actually in the game, OP's just meming. Here IS an extensive look at characters confirmed, as well as some coming to the game, known via leakers and dataminers.

Attached: mvsrost2199.png (950x900, 867.98K)

Eventually

Attached: freakjim.jpg (1049x542, 83.26K)

Why not Hisinburg?

These games feel like another shitty attempt to cash in on "here are things you know" like Ready Player One and Space Jam New Legacy
Completely soulless without any interaction between characters, just cardboard cutouts you're supposed to clap for.

This is like the 10th time I've seen this twitter copypasta, you got fresh material?

Powerful

Attached: pink_trn_crp69.png (587x532, 734.04K)

You realize all three of these things are by the same publisher, right? You aren't smart for pointing this out.

Jesse, we need to cook meth!

i hate you

>Scooby
>Daffy
Don't know why they weren't added before Shaggy/Velma or Taz.

I dunno, I guess the devs wanted to reveal less obvious characters first. I do remember that one time Tony mentioned Condiment Man for some reason.