>Expanded movesets
>More weapon and armor variety
>Transformation attacks, Guard stance attacks and expanded weapon arts
>Improved lighting
>Revamped bosses and enemies
>Powerstance
>Revamped bonfire placement
>Revamped enemy placement

Attached: Champion's Ashes 2.2.png (740x416, 496.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RvtVksOsP4U
youtu.be/1b--5fDvLP4
youtu.be/bTouNLFdURE
youtu.be/SHeJGzx71r0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/RvtVksOsP4U

Attached: EusL8MqWYAAkiA4.jpg (2048x1152, 363.14K)

Playing an entire game mod special tranny edition is just as gay as reading fanfics.

C*nsolecuck... I...

i dont really care. all of that just seems superfluous to me. youre just jampacking random shit into an already complete game. Would rather just play vanilla. its not like the bosses and enemies are truly revamped, don't fucking kid yourself.

this is just a timeloop of cinders mod shills. not getting baited by another one of these again

>muh boogeyman
Kek rent free

>its not like the bosses and enemies are truly revamped
They are

god kill yourself you fucking loser. its just some attacks with random stupid effects thrown on and then give them like 10x HP. if its not that then post proof of new attacks and boss mechanics.

Ok retard
youtu.be/1b--5fDvLP4
youtu.be/bTouNLFdURE

>guard counters
>full movesets
>superfluous

>doesnt actually post timestamps, just full on videos
yeah this is just soul of cinder with some animations clearly sped up, it looks fucking dumb lmao. Oh and some magic attacks have extra projectiles *maybe*? kek

Its just fluff to me. If you enjoy it good for you but OP is still a faggot. The only mod I'm interested in is that Nightfall mod for DS1 since it actually adds in new areas and bosses and is designed around the mechanics it adds in from the ground up.

all these mods suck donkey dick

>The only mod I'm interested in is that Nightfall mod
>Nightfall
I get it, you are a fucking retard

They literally have new attacks and Pontiff goes invisible before certain ones in third phase
>Nightfall mod
>Bro Anor Londo in Ash Lake

I don't fucking care. I want fromsoft to do new shit. I don't want old mechanics introduced to their new game that also has new mechanics based on old mechanics and roll spam. I want a new Tenchu, a new armored core or some other cool game with a cool concept. I'm sick and tired of fucking souls niggery and the MYSTERY NIGGER SOMETHING HAPPENED BUT YOU WEREN'T THERE TO SEE IT story. I'm fucking tired. 13 years of the same shit, I'm fucking tired dude.

Attached: DS3 - Ringed City chapel.jpg (1200x675, 131.35K)

Tenchu and Armored Core are shitty shovelware games though, no matter how you pretend you played them.
From made over a dozen of them and they were all low effort cooy paste janky hackjobs

Attached: Dark Souls 3 WON ft. Lapp.jpg (2879x1920, 2.9M)

who fucking cares
DS main strenght is level and encouter design, you cant """improve""" that shit without editing levels themselves and no cringeass modder would ever do that, they just spped up enemies or do other basic shit like giving their normal attacks aoe

youtu.be/SHeJGzx71r0

Attached: DS3 - Lothric night.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)