Whats the appeal?

Whats the appeal?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 64.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYW1XWofXzc
youtube.com/watch?v=r80SeNxgy-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fun

sussy thread OP.

Attached: 1648183326753.jpg (640x480, 32.44K)

WHO'S THE IMPOSTER?
LOOKIN' SUS
WHO CAN WE TRUST?

Was fun trolling Any Forums lobbies

Attached: seus.jpg (3716x3000, 431.72K)

Among Us has no appeal. There is no gameplay. This is a flash game from 2008 that skyrocketed into the mainstream. You know why this game got popular> Because it's brain dead easy to make content for, and it just so happened become relevant when we were all locked in our houses looking for content to consume in 2020. Among Us has no charm, no wit, no actual gameplay. There's not even any music, the "among us theme" is literally a fanmade trap remix yet is now synonymous with it. Unfortunate Spacemen is a game that came out 2 years prior, was made by an actual dev team, had ACTUAL gameplay, yet is now dead because shit brained youtubers couldn't pump out daily videos on it, because you actually had to think and be good at actual videogames. FUCK among us and fuck anyone that deludes themselves into thinking it's a fun game.

It's like a mystery murder novel except for zoomers.

who he with
not with us
dat boi sus

amogus

youtube.com/watch?v=QYW1XWofXzc

what a based post, I would think it matters if you weren't a schizo tripfag. kys.

if you've ever played TTT and act like you don't get why this game is popular, you're the definition of every faggot on this board

The Rock knows what's sus and what's buss

pretty much this
though it is upsetting that zoomers call TTT an among us rip off now

play it with friends in a vc and it's fun

fr fr

zus

Attached: 1647209317646.png (1231x1115, 284.02K)

>Play on vc
>I WAS KILLED BY BLUE, ITS BLUE
Zoomers RUIN EVERYTHING

Unfortunate Spacemen came oit in 2020, and among us came out in 2018.

You are fucking SUS!!!!

voice chat literally defeats the purpose of the entire game you ninny

>You know why this game got popular
Because it's fun?

in what sense?

see

Did the vr version come out yet?

In terms of ''rules'' you can't talk in amogus until someone dies and in TTT generally you can talk anytime

The easiest thing to do is mute anyone that's dead and more importantly, have a ground rule to not ruin the game.

not enuff drip

Attached: 1615527452333.webm (720x1080, 2.99M)

For me, it was SC2Mafia

AMOGUS PEQUEÑO

Never played it. Do you just guess who the imposter is and vote as a group until you get it right?

AMOUNG

yeah, people get killed and the survivors have to vote who to throw away, if they don't discover it before two members and the imposter are left, then they lose

There's only 1 way the imposter can win, kill everyone
The crewmates can win by either voting to eject the imposter into space, or they complete all tasks on the ship.

Hey Any Forums, what are your opinions on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=r80SeNxgy-I

nothing will ever top TTT for me, amazed nobody has made a good standalone version of it

Sus

>baka
baka