Are there any good story driven rpg maker games besides this and Wadanohara? Tried momoka and it was shit

Are there any good story driven rpg maker games besides this and Wadanohara? Tried momoka and it was shit

Attached: MadFather.jpg (2000x1000, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vgperson.com/games/
youtu.be/R1ATV8dfmM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vgperson.com/games/

If it sounds good, try it.

have you tried mogeko castle and OFF yet?

Oh thanks user, there are quite a few interesting ones here. no clue if they'll be good or not but it'll be worth playing to find out I hope

>OFF
>Story Driven
If you liked Wada wada Mogeko castle is the best you're ever gonna get out of Deep Sea Prisoner. If you want games of a similar calliber, that's popular ones like Ib, Yume Nikki (& fangames like .Flow or Yume 2kki), Pocket Mirror, End Roll, Hello Charlotte, Witch's House, Omori , to the Moon, etc.
Then there are games that has an actual combat that isn't "just press auto lol".
Lisa the Painful RPG, Black Souls 1 & 2, Ruina, Fear & Hunger.

Watching a let's play of mogeko castle was a fucking wierd experience. What was even the story of that game? Something about a brother?

>Omori
OP said GOOD rpg maker games user, he didn't say dogshit.

Fuck off Batter-kun. Go back to beating your kid

I'd rather beat off to kids

Witch's Heart, Your Turn to Die, essentially most games vgperson has translated

Claire is my waifu, shame her game is so absurdly long it turns most people off from completing it. I love my retarded wife!

Attached: IMG_20200617_021425.jpg (638x477, 77.38K)

based

>mogeko castle was a fucking wierd experience
that it was
never been able to look at prosciutto the same way

The channel I watched only added to it. She was a wannabe voice actress who put 100% into every line delivery of whatever game she played, so she'd be making idle comments on how the game's going and then "AAAAaaag NNNGHHH" *splat splat splat mogeko rape*.

Can't wait for Purgatory 3 to come out

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 38.18K)

>cast is mostly male
Fujo game lol at least Your turn to die has an equal number of women and men

Attached: 1657087996012.png (965x757, 30.61K)

is the omorifag mad? good your game fucking sucks go back to /homog/

Attached: 1657086269174.png (898x959, 301.13K)

Alice mare is nice and has a great ost: youtu.be/R1ATV8dfmM8
Forest of drizzling rain was good as well, mostly because of the characters.

fuck this shit thread. all of you trannies ruined good rpgmaker discussions by feeding the schizo.

Attached: 1653614230233.jpg (240x226, 10.29K)

Waiting for a drawfag to draw the thumbnail irl

What is the game about?

Then post games and ignore them

Attached: __madotsuki_yume_nikki_drawn_by_regurusu_nagarevosi__5c9c05d23fafcf12688ae6efd499eeb5.jpg (384x384, 66.31K)