It sucks that video games are no longer being made to be the best that they can be...

it sucks that video games are no longer being made to be the best that they can be, and gamers are buying them irregardless

Attached: face.jpg (250x216, 6.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless
youtube.com/watch?v=lAmmtUGRX8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Irregardless isn't a word

what are you mad about

>irregardless

Why are gamers nowadays so dumb?

Attached: 1626649460633.png (1331x814, 235.97K)

Because not only do we have unironic communist leftists that infest studio's, subvert the culture then simply don't work on anything, we have hyper-capitalist AAA companies that literally don't give a shit about gaming, instead treating them as investment sources, disrespecting the artform while forcing any talent they have through repetitive crunch until they burn out.

We need some sort of centrist AI that will kill employee's if they pivot too deep into either one of these political ideologies, think of Psycho-Pass tier punishment/analysis.

Attached: Capture.png (711x617, 288.9K)

same with everything
it's myopic to just complain about muh vidya

Attached: 1643818368010.jpg (1920x1080, 74.29K)

i liked when games were finished so i didn't have to download patches
i've probably got more playtime out of 100mb of SNES games than gigs of PC games

I went through a recent retro kick and replayed some stuff and caught up on classics I missed. they made me appreciate modern games. it's easy to let nostalgia trick us out of having fun, but there are plenty of new games that are legitimately good.
The only cancer I can't stand in new games is the huge number of menus that feel like DLC store pages. Egypt Assassin's Creed and Ghost Recon are the two that stick out in my mind. Maybe it is just ubishit that I hate.

>regardless of being regarded

Yeah but it's pretty generic to just say
>everything is Le shit becooz uv Le Meme-CON-omy
This meta fucking sucks

what's the difference between regardless and irregardless

no difference, irregardless is a pseud signal, but it is a word since people use it

That's not a word though

irregardles gets replies because it's a very common word that isn't a word. think of "PIN Number", it's redudant
close to flammable and inflammable

There are many terms that sound syntactically wrong but are commonly accepted.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless
it's a word
but I agree that it's a dumb word

Attached: 1656300526922.png (128x128, 26.98K)

Je regard le disc joke

youtube.com/watch?v=lAmmtUGRX8c

>nonstandard
Not a word since it's only used by pajeets, blacks and other uncultured swine.

Came here to correct it. Fuck you for beating me. What am I supposed to do now?

can you sort of fiddle with your penis to see if it's time to fap (slang for masturbate) or if it stays flaccid let me know

>not a word because it makes me seethe and cope, stop using it.
irregardless, kill yourself.

Read your own post

>non-standard
>means: regardless

Ah yes the communist leftists who shill for corporate sponsored wokeness instead of worker rights

Tried. Too tired. Which is frustrating when all throughout work I'm thinking about how great it'll be to unwind.

Attached: 1656636892946.jpg (720x540, 101.43K)

Posts like this remind me why I strongly believe all American IPs should be banned from this site

Are you retarded? Non-standard just means informal.
"Ain't" is also non-standard, but you dumbasses don't sperg out about that word.

>Non-standard just means informal.
Non-standard means European Starcraft League shitters use it because they don't know any better.

well catch up with me in the next thread, i need a boner brroseph to get back to me. good luck bewaits

Ya'll should of bought more video games's that was good back when you had the chance irregardless. Now they just make 'em for whatever brings in the most cash anymore.

>shitter
holy midwit
slang terms are also non-standard
you are fighting the wrong battle and it's sad

Attached: gobacktosuckingdicksonreddit.png (1381x334, 88.69K)

Attached: 1633761253906.jpg (334x506, 42.28K)

>I love this new Digimon game my Mom bought me for Christmas! I have been playing it all winter break and still haven't beaten it yet
>That sounds awesome can I come over today and we play it together?
>Man this game is awesome! Can you just imagine what cool games there will be once we are adults? I bet they will make real holograms of Digimons and you will see them fight!
>Yeah that would be so awesome!
Fast forward 20 years
>Skinnerbox gambling simulators to get single men addicted to spending their paycheck on rolling to get the LEGENDARY ULTRA RARE Big titty lolli with an average cost of 4000 USD.
>Tranny movies with X input every now and then
>The same games over and over and over and over again ad infinitum

Attached: image_2022-07-06_014505032.png (394x275, 209.83K)

Yes, and "Ain't" also is not a word.

Anything that would get you points taken off your paper in high school for using it is incorrect. To everyone else, the usage is just a dog-whistle that you are a dumbass.

This has been going on for 10+ years now, you had every chance to get out and do something else with your life. Thank fuck I started my own business the moment Shitman Absolutely hit in 2012 and literally broke my heart irreversibly.

>Anything that would get you points taken off your paper in high school for using it is incorrect.
No, you retard.
School is not the arbiter of language, it is the arbiter of formal language.
The point of this discussion is not to pass a grade, it's to prove that everyone uses non-standard English from time to time but get selectively upset in specific cases.

Thats not how it works. Greedy kikes that own the publisher and developer companies would come to this shit irregardless of what you bought.

Attached: 1639596526129.png (600x450, 809.85K)

>broke my heart
let out a fart