HOLD IT!

HOLD IT!

YOU AIN’T GETTING TO PAGE 10 PAST ME!

Attached: CAFE6492-C902-4E0F-BB5F-BDDF39225173.jpg (2005x1125, 1.4M)

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HANASEEE

Attached: 8F20588B-460F-44E2-B874-A56E87385A33.jpg (411x606, 53.28K)

I hate this ugly unibrow looking ass faggot.

HANASE

Kuso!

Shimano - Galaxy Brain of the Tojo Clan

Attached: Yakuza spongebob gangsta tattoo.jpg (720x405, 36.98K)

>reused mr shakedown with 10% of the damage
Lmao

Fuck off Moose

I swear, that guy is terminally online. he's all over this fucking board.

Not only this fucking board, it's worse because he enjoys the things that I enjoy, I'll beat him up someday

Who the fuck is Moose?

Did he get brain damage between 0 and 1?

Attached: aut.png (1416x1488, 1.31M)

god awful bossfight.

lmao

OI TEME

Attached: 1647368882142.png (450x348, 113.42K)

I've been looking for this, thanks

Attached: a2b.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

M A S S I V E M A N

I was playing my first time on hard and forgot to buy any healing items, this was such a terrible fight
halfway through your grabs just stop working and he damages you every time you try using one, had to resort to just getting one or two hits before dodgeing

Attached: wa ter.gif (324x492, 2.29M)

Who the fuck were you, I forgot

He fucked my shit up too, game's fault for making this fight early

Shimano is just a crazy bastard, IMO.
>I knew Makoto was a girl from the very beginning, so my plan was that Majima would fall in love and fuck her at some point, Majima is charming enough to attract whatever girl he wants, my plan is flawless!!!
>No, I will not tell my brother Sagawa about the plan even if that sabotages the whole thing and he could actually benefit from it.
>WHAT? My plan failed?! Better kill the OMI patriarch and let Sagawa get killed in my place
>Yeah, I'm going to brainwash Nishikiyama so he will become Jingu's lapdog, providing me 0 benefits whatsoever
>Yeah, I'm going to fight 1vs1 with the guy that survived Lao Gui's direct attack and was able to defeat the entire Dojima's family + Shibusawa all by himself against all the odds when he was younger and had 0 prison experience
>I hate fucking Kazama but in the korean operation I will follow his orders no matter what

But at the end, he was the hero we never got. He tried to kill Haruka, and with that, he was trying to save everyone from Yakuza 5 ever happening. Sadly, Kazama saved Haruka, making him the Dr. Light of the Yakuza series that completely ruined everyone's life