Sunbreak

malzeno is one of the flagships ever

Attached: 1634570164268.png (300x300, 79.83K)

Malzeno is indeed a flagship, user.

>utsushi is the only male follower that can do cutesey poses, the other men do powerful poses instead, even when you command them
What did capcom mean by this?

Attached: 168447947.png (1754x1538, 1.19M)

He's just that gnarly and far out man

his cravat being made out of leeches is one of the most disgusting things ive seen since poop breath deviljho in mhstories

I like it when he kisses me.

I absolutely hate the way Elemental Burst Counter feels. The windup is so long and having to use both wirebug slots feels bad when your other silkbinds are so nice to have on demand.
I don't have to cope with this thing to do good damage now, right? Because it's so unfair how bad it is compared to Longsword's free counter silkbind.

sure as shurikens

Attached: 90235358_p0.jpg (1108x1575, 943.96K)

do I have to do all the follower quests to eventually get the one that gives me GS? or just progress through the story until it shows up

How do insect stick gooder?

DB users officially confirmed faggots

I don't use and i beat the game. Faggots who use the swaxe elemental burst counter were hard carried throughout the game. If you can't fucking roll out of the way and rely on your counter, you're garbage on swaxe

by that logic, LS users confirmed gigachads?

Attached: 1622342607735.jpg (1200x675, 542.78K)

Yeah see that's the thing I was doing fine without it the whole game, as I've done fine on Swaxe without a counter since it was introduced in Tri
I actually hated the way I felt to be pressured to fish for counters given how slow it is and the moment I went back to playing normally I did way better. Was nice having the bonus dash that refills my gauge again
I'm glad it's not the necessary meta, I would have hated to see my weapon turn into another faggot counter weapon.

lmao what that counter is absolutely cracked. huge damage and instant amped. even though it uses 2 wirebugs the recharge is extremely fast.

same image

Attached: 1634659557888.png (512x512, 233.6K)

Just play how you feel is the most fun for you. I don't use it since it eats 2 wirebugs and barely feels like a counter after playing other weapons like GL whose counter stance come out very fast with no additional button prompts required. If you do want to pay power phial SAs then you may have no choice though since Elemental Burst Counter's the easiest way to amp the sword meter

I guess since i've never played counterfag weapons I'm not used to it and I always get hit during the windup when normally I'd be more mobile and either rolling or morphing my way out of shit

Any LSfags to tell me if they use the skill where you create an arena that amplifies counters?
I feel like monsters fuck around too much to make some good use of it

Attached: 1581052773646.jpg (500x366, 41.81K)

Do Utsushi and the other Kamura characters ever show up in Elgado again or was that only just during the story? Liked seeing Utsushi carry Patopato in his neck and stand on top of a beam near the dango stand.

it's not a counter where you just use it at the last moment, you have to prepare ahead of time, you can wait for the full duration of your sword gauge. you don't need to spam it either, unless you really want to bully a counter-bait monster like malzeno

i am going to force myself to play insect glaive until i either enjoy it or understand it well enough to know why i dont enjoy it

where do you feel pressured to use that shit kek i've never felt that pressure at all. maybe you're just awful at the switch axe (which would be amazingly pathetic)

It was the same for me, I swear fishing for the counter feels so fucking bad with how slow the counter comes out