Ordered $450 in antidepressants, stay tuned

ordered $450 in antidepressants, stay tuned
seriously though, excited, i've been thinking about getting a switch since forever

Attached: 1627609545026.png (1832x1182, 533.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dekudeals.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have fun brotherman

>actually owning your items
the piratefags are NOT gonna be happy with this...
have fun user!

All good games.

enjoy the comfy, user

>games i dont like
+ wojaks

>ordered $450 in antidepressants

But these actually work unlike Zoloft.

>screen protector

Why?? Just don't scratch your screen retard. Its not like you're putting it next to your keys like your phone.

Holy rent free

Gratz user! I went on a Switch purchase and binge phase 2 years ago. I bought like 30 games for my switch, mostly hard copies. Got so much brain chemicals. I even got a pic related to hold my cartridges. I haven't touched my Switch since Arceus came out. However, Arceus is a good game. It's different, but still has the pokemon flavor. I think you'll enjoy it.

Attached: 81ibmBAD9vL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 169.07K)

have fun user. I wouldn't have recommended legends but if you're a bigger pokemon fan than me perhaps you'll like it. kirby is my goty so far so I recommend that one first

Good choices in games.

I also got one of these carrying cases. It's metal and feels good. A suitable "top games" holder.

Attached: 91gFjaQtReL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1151, 491.55K)

>not buying a oled switch
return that piece of shit and get an oled then will your depression be cured

I enjoyed the Ircha Gaming youtube channel when I first bought my switch. She pointed me in the direction of a few games I wouldn't have considered. Like Rune Factory 4 and the Atelier Alchemist of Dusk series of games.

>he doesn't just emulate switch
sorry user but the best antidepressant is a R9 5900 and 3080ti + Yuzu

>amFilm
based. i use that too. it's surprisingly good for what it is.

>Ircha gaming
Based. She actually likes games.

Why not the OLED?

OP also bought a carrying case so it looks like he actually plans on playing outside his house

Check out the website Deku Deals.
dekudeals.com/
They track digital and physical sales for all Switch games and are damn near essential for finding what games are on sale on the eShop.
The big summer sale is still on for the next 24 hours.

$9.99
Ni no Kuni
Phoenotopia : Awakening
Mega Man 11
Rayman Legends
Saints Row III
Saints Row IV
Okami

$19.99
Dark Souls
Witcher III Wild Hunt ($29.99 for Complete Edition)
DOOM Eternal
DOOM Slayers Collection
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2

I would also suggest a 128 or preferably 256gb micro sd card if you plan to play AAA games. Even some indies can be like 8gb.

Even if he didn't, handhelds comfy for home use, I never hook mine up to the TV except for co-op.

Attached: nintendo-switch-lite-jul102019-eu-gallery-photo-6.jpg (950x524, 122.13K)

The joycons are pretty nice. If I didn't already have a switch I would've bought that special edition.

Get the Hori split pad pro

Attached: 61JhXpjyZYL._SL1129_.jpg (1071x1129, 95.95K)

Yeah playing video games instead of connecting with people and doing healthy activities will fix your depression surely!