NG3 vanilla... The only good ninja gaiden game ever

Attached: url(20).jpg (250x283, 100.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnrApsXqsrg
nexusmods.com/ninjagaidenmastercollection/mods/37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dmchad mogs the entire NG series in video format and alienates newcomers into thinking the games are bad

Attached: Screenshot (553).png (1125x284, 186.12K)

Literally every modern NG review brings up DMC and the ones that don't have like 5k views lol. It's over NG bros your getting wo long fallen dynasty instead

The first game was easily a flawed masterpiece... then they fucked it up with Black and Sigma and it was all downhill from there.

Attached: xbox_ninja_gaiden-110214.jpg (640x908, 78K)

how? NG2004 is just basic asf. The higher difficulties just increased enemy health and damage. Alas there's the HPs that introduce new features and such but NG: Black is the full package with various balances and other QoLs.

>literal who retard with berserk profile pic
This place is worse than reddit

NG2 is the Bloodborne of Xbox. An OK game, didn't sell very well, shilled to heaven by console warring faggots. It's actually even worse, because 2 Sigma exists.

epic delusions user

nah Bloodborne is troon central whereas NG2 is high T to the max and filters those not deemed fit

>dmchad
Yakuzafag, from the looks of it.
Just look at this fucking tierlist.
youtube.com/watch?v=nnrApsXqsrg

Sigma balls 2

>1 hour of "video game analysis" aka retardation
Just going to assume it's a terrible video with terrible takes. All the shit flinging between these fanbases is just embarrassing.

Attached: 1631110783931.jpg (719x832, 109.92K)

I liked all three ninja gaidens equally

you're 100% correct with that assumption. One thing I've noticed about these NG reviews is that they don't try the higher difficulties, which is where these games shine ( only one dude played past normal and beyond)
based

if 3 had better levels, slightly better enemy variety and maybe better bosses I'd say its on par or maybe even better than 2

But which versions?

I wanna get into this franchise on PC, what do?
>Master Collection apparently has a slighty neutered version of 1 and a completely raped version of 2
>3 is highly contentious even among NG wankers
>Even the OG version of 2 looks unfinished
>3 looks like it fell victim to shitty modern gaming conventions
Is it even worth playing the whole franchise or do I just do 1B on an Xbox emu or something?

if your PC is good enough, then emulate NG: Black via Xemu and if you want more, NG2 via Xenia.

I have a 2600x, hope that's enough

Buy/pirate the Master Collection or emulate Sigma 1 with RPCS3
NG black on Xemu is a terrible experience don't even bother. You're better off playing on an old Xbox 360 if you have one.

>he doesn't know about the drastic improvements to Xemu recently
I still need to try Xenia on the off chance I don't run it like shit.

Play 1 and 3 via collection, if you can emulate 2 - emulate it, if you can't - get Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Black mod ( nexusmods.com/ninjagaidenmastercollection/mods/37 ), it has some upsides and downsides of sigma like post boss checkpoints, less ass sections, women chapters, no gore, etc., og 2 has some not so great moments, but overall its fine

Emulate Ninja Gaiden Black on Xemu, Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xenia and play Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge from the Master Collection.

NG1, 2, and 3 on NES

Gay, going to test anyway cause I don't have any other way to play the OGs.
So if I can't run this emu piracy it is. Thanks fellas

Attached: 1655762570789.png (56x25, 1.42K)

Don't worry about not playing the originals if you can't. If you enjoy Sigma 1 enough then you'll seek out Black anyway, trust me.

Correct.

Attached: 1656520616411.jpg (800x1200, 565.13K)

>Literally every modern NG review
What kind of nightmare review-based hobby are you participating in? You sound like a molested child. We play video games here.