Lolipop Chainsaw Remake has no involvement with Suda51 and / or James Gunn

It's gonna be shit.

Attached: 1657081464535.jpg (1079x1070, 92.97K)

its a remake. of course its shit.

James Gunn work with Suda?

maybe itll actually be good now

she's gonna look like a man

All remakes are. They'll stop making them once you stop buying them.

>involved
The game is already made. 7th gen games still hold up, they really need to stop calling shit "remakes" when they're just updating resolution and some assets.

Oh no it's not a western studio doing it is it?

Better buy the original while you still can.

This. Suda might be quirky but gameplay-wise everything he is involved in is pure jank

They just need to start putting caps in the head of everyone who makes and buys remakes.

>7th gen games still hold up
This one was bad at the time, too.

>James Gunn
Did I miss something?

i don't care when the most important thing there is already exists
model rips and lewds thereof

Before he was known for anything other than Slither, he wrote most of the dialogue for this game. It's pretty funny.

i said it yesterday in the first thread with the first article that said that they are going for realism; it's already shit

FIRST LEAK OF THE PROTAGONIST OF LOLIPOP CHAINSAW REMAKE

Attached: black-female-video-game-characters.jpg (800x388, 70.46K)

>Suda has already worked with James Gunn
no fucking wonder he wants him to direct a No More Heroes movie, I thought it was just cause he liked capeshit movies

He wrote Lollipop Chainsaw, Suda and Grasshopper made it.

>Press release to go along with the announcement says "the original staff are working on the remake"
What a bunch of fucking snakes.

>no suda or james gunn
yikes

Juliet will still be the blonde white cheerleader protag it's just her football star boyfriend will be a black.

Best case: We get the same fucking game with new shiny grafixxxxxxs
Worst case: We get the same fucking game with new shiny grafixxxxxxs and some shit like pic related

James Gunn and Suda are both faggots anyway so who cares about them or their shitty old game

what are the chances of James Gunn having played Killer7?

Attached: ulmeyda_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.46K)

You are that special kind of retard, aren't you. One that just latches on to the opinions of youtubers and other chan posters.
After his blood+ one night kiss game, his gameplay stuff has been amazing.

He's in his mid-50s, user.
Low.

Hmmmm..... This feels familiar....

Attached: Picsart_22-07-05_23-41-28-832.jpg (3005x3387, 2.01M)

Say it aint so. If anyone bothered to do any kind of research on the guy who’s directing this remake you’d find out he’s an enormous scumbag even by japanese standards. Literally was sued so hard he had to quit Tecmo in shame. Now he’s claiming that he directed Lollipop Chainsaw even though he was never credited in the original game and he’s going to strip away all the style of it for “muh realism”, this is going to be such shit.

this is another one of those jewish humiliation things, isnt it

Damn you can already see how much they're trying to distance themselves from the shitshow. The remake is going to be filled with black men isn't it?

Oh no haha don't have Lolipop Chainsaw be about a cute black girl and her white bf that would enrage me lol arrgh damn SJWs amirite

welp confirmed shit then

it's over...
söydevs will butcher it thinking they'll make more money that way

At least hirez bothers to make black women hot. Yemoja is peak milf.

James Gunn is an immature edgy cunt anyway. Good riddance

still have my copy on 360, dont really care desu

Agreed, I'm optimistic now.

Any anti racists?

Isn't James Gunn a member of NAMBLA