Blockchain gaming bad because.... Because.... It just is OKAY

>Blockchain gaming bad because.... Because.... It just is OKAY
>Yeah I complain about not owning anything and only having licenses to my games but NFT bad! NFT BAD
You are all brainlets. The answer to your woes are right in front of you, but keep sucking corporate dicks

Attached: 1657081397943.png (1024x931, 557.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-sNSjS8cq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user, your blockchain console is vaporware.

You "own" a grift

I don't mind having just a license though

>bungie
>deletes the nfts you paid for

Fuck this I'm relapsing tonight. Jack Daniels here I come

>buy my fucking trash baggies you dumbfucks

Niggerlicous tier bait. Neck yourself stupid nigger faggot.

>murder is hecking bad ok?

Attached: E16D406A-B649-4492-98EE-903280D59657.jpg (850x913, 79.35K)

I'm giving out NFTs for free to the first five posters that give me a (You). These will be the hottest, rarest NFTs

Attached: __miki_sayaka_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_siraha__1d783360da99d20f0b02bb69a32e68a6.jpg (1300x1000, 366.93K)

The only thing you own is something that is going the worst form of DRM if it was implemented

Image related this is your play to earn blockchain game.

Attached: Play 2 earn.jpg (392x353, 39.6K)

>Instead of sucking corporate cock, suck investor cock!
It's the same thing you blithering retard.

Explain to me why it is good, then.

>Another contrarian post.

I'm all for blockchain gaming if just one of you fucking people can ever explain to me what the benefits of it and web3 are. I've been asking for a few weeks now and not one single person can articulate anything but strawman attacks.

Blockchain has no use case and never will.

Attached: 1626910135145.png (901x637, 136.79K)

Well how does it improve the game? What does Blockchain add to the game that an auction house or something like Steam Market don't?

I don't have to explain that. I just have to sell you on the idea with the hope that it'll make me rich.

There are no benefits realistically because the idea of devs collaborating enough to A: share game engines and code so that an asset can be replicated in every game and B: spend money on a market that is incredibly volatile at the best of times with no security whatsoever is asinine.

Web3 is a meme for this reason but that's not to say that after the retard hype dies down someone might be able to make something good with it.

Why can't crypto cucks ever give a single reason for their supposedly revolutionary technology to be used?

>what the benefits of it and web3 are
Essentially, whenever you use Twitter or something, you are connecting to a server owned by Twitter (or whatever server farm they source). They have basically full control over all that information. A decentralized web would, in theory, create the same access to various services, but no one owns the structure, and thus the integrity of all data being displayed (a tweet, for instance) is publicly verifiable as legit, as opposed to now where you just have to take twitter's word for it.
In theory this wouldn't just work for social networks, but financing, media, shopping, everything

It pretty much all falls apart when you realize that control over the decentralized network can still be bought with enough leverage, and the rules changed in favor of whoever controls the most voting nodes, where we still have effectively the same problems we do today, decentralization having been a total sham. Even ignoring that, the energy expenditure for this all to work makes it nonviable, with the ponzi market itself only being propped up by constantly added tether

Check this out for a more thorough look at the whole thing: youtube.com/watch?v=u-sNSjS8cq0

The women of Summerisle called. They wanna know if they can use your massive strawman to burn Nicolas Cage.

Attached: 5123277+_d6051c12d5220e06bca409e98bf5594d.jpg (257x196, 8.85K)

You don't really own anything with an NFT, by the letter of the law.

You don't actually own the NFT. You own a receipt that's worth nothing.
And similarly so, you won't be able to hold onto or make use of your Blockchain Gaming Earnings once the servers shut down, they'll be lost to the abyss forever while the provider cashes out and you have fuck-all.

Give me one real example of what nfts can do that in game transactions already don't do. You fucking can't. You will never be able to take a game nft into another company's game you tard fuck off. I'll admit nft good when you fucks can tell me why nft good. Otherwise nft bad faggot fuck

Because they want to sell you on an "idea" or "dream" and leave you holding the bag. It's just scammer scamming scammers all the way down and the fact that it's gotten to this point shows how fucked society is.

Attached: 1378471109554.jpg (504x470, 97.68K)

>all blockchain and smart contract projects are NFTs
Total blithering retard moment
For one you could resell games you have beaten digitally since you would own them. You know, like how you used to be able to until Steam DRM took over???

> I'm all for blockchain gaming if just one of you fucking people can ever explain to me what the benefits of it and web3 are. I've been asking for a few weeks now and not one single person can articulate anything but strawman attacks.
That would require them to know what the difference between the web (Hypertext) and the internet
Also Tim Berners Lee isn't using blockchain for his web 3

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 04-48-59 Tim Berners-Lee Screw Web3 — my decentralized web has no blockchain.png (1920x424, 66.93K)