Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes

Protecc Bernie's smile

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Hopes-Bernadetta-Expedition-Answers.jpg (768x688, 116.23K)

I am still mad.

Attached: Character Assassination.png (1029x1218, 894.44K)

Bernie... bernie.. ber..

>Ferdinand stops appearing in Golden Wildfire
>The route's writing immediately goes to shit
Curious!

Attached: 35a529c0.png (800x800, 264.62K)

Claudeis was never upset or distressed by the notion of Rhea being killed/deposed
Rescuing her from the Empire was always a side benefit, not the goal

I picked uh *goes to wiki* the Dimitri path and Im starting to regret it after seeing this image, she's fucking precious.

Imagine pressing Bernie against a wall or pinning her to the ground after your A rank?

Luckily you can recruit her on all routes, because fuck Edelgard the only ones who don't abandon her get slithered.

You said it, brother. Shahid DLC when?

Attached: Shahid_Portrait_Three_Hopes_Sad.png (800x800, 324.97K)

cool, how long does that take? I'm about to hit the first main mission, crew lvl 18ish

I kinda miss Berniebro...
I hope he's doing alright.

This nigga deserved better. fucking teases.

Technically he could come back, he fell from a cliff so we never saw a body. It's a reach but DLC could bring Agarthan-Zombie Shahid. Basically the deadlords archetype again.
What if they used his body to house on of the 10 elites?

Say what you will about Claude's character assassination, but really I'm more mad about the fact that they hype us up for an 'alliance v almyran' plot only for it to go nowhere. I can't be the only one who was expecting the molemen to create darth shahid and have to fight him as the true final boss of golden wildfire right?

Attached: King Khalid becomes the roundtable.png (640x360, 566.31K)

The second or 3rd main mission iirc? It will happen pretty early on.

I wanted to see Shahid drop some Javelins on Fodlan's Locket.

For how minor Shahid was, why did they give him a unique Wyvern Class when he's just an axe wielding Wyvern Lord in effect anyways?

I wanted to see Nader's daughter that Balthus can marry

Smells like cut content to me. The sudden shift to Claude siding with Edelgard and declaring the Central Church as the true enemy of the route comes out of absolutely nowhere, I am surely convinced that they did it just to save time and copy-paste Rhea's bossfight from Scarlet Blaze.

The Agarthans were a constant reason for why the Blue Lions had to keep retreating, the Almyrans should have been the reason for Claude and the Knights of Seiros should have been the reason for Edelgard.

You took his Barley wife away from him, he had no other reason to bother showing up

cute sexy retard.

Attached: 005505234_009830220_Jw0zeMnpv.jpg (458x650, 43.78K)

I actually really liked it when Claude was talking about how rich they would become after stealing Gronder Field from the Empire. I wish we could have seen more of THAT side of him than the anti-church crap they pulled.

>Canonically Varly tried to arrange a marriage between Bernadetta and Ferdinand.
>In Hopes Bernadetta is Ferdinand's attendant for the invasion of Leicester.
They're still one of my favored pairings.

Would not surprise me, same shit happened in houses where they just reused silver snow for the deer route. I heard that originally houses was just going to be edelgard and dimitri with claude being an afterthought so the alliance getting shafted in development again doesn't seem too surprising, though it is still frustrating.

>character assassination
Zanado's history was never even explained 3H. Claude had literally zero knowledge about the truth of Nemesis and Rhea.

Attached: 1552878427119.jpg (640x646, 45.12K)

Protestantism and Atheism = BAD

Attached: byleth with a gun.jpg (1125x920, 80.36K)

"Causing a race war between Faerghus and Sreng?" I beg to differ, my friend.

See, what happened was just a polite disagreement. I simply moved our army in such a way that it gave Sreng the perfect chance to peacefully let their grievances known, honest!

Oh, Margrave Gautier died? That's such a shame...dying of old age really bites, you know? But surely a heart attack can't be blamed on some peaceful protesters, right?

Besides, even if this really was a "race war" -- and I use that term loosely, mind you -- maybe Faerghus deserves it? After all, if they weren't so religious, maybe they could have kept an open mind.

So no, this really wasn't my fault, and if it was, it certainly wasn't a race war. And if it was, then Faerghus certainly deserved it.

Now, how about you hear of my next plan? I'm going to have Ignatz paint a portrait of Petra in the middle of her clitoridectomy and have it sent to Brigid, where I imagine they will hang it proudly in their throne room. And if there's any problem, I can always send them Edelgard's way, right?

Attached: anticlaude.png (800x800, 581.1K)

Doesn't matter, it's still shit writing. This is not the real Claude.

All Claude's route needed was him betraying Edelgard in the second half, carving a chunk of the Empire as his own, and Almyra being a bigger threat.
You can even keep the killing of the Pope. Just combine the Agarthan maps with more Almyra missions, Shahid got his information from someone after all.

Attached: b.gif (220x193, 192.12K)

It was interesting world building.

It was originally just Edelgard, but you wouldn't be able to side with her.

>playing a musou game

Attached: 1656909363268.jpg (1117x340, 158.1K)

>inb4 B-BUT MY HEADCANNON!!!

It's a nice one, idk why they didn't get an A rank or bring it up

>40 less minutes worth of cutscenes than the other routes
They hate us.

Attached: 1628586679840.png (1620x599, 763.18K)

You were always the filler route.

Claude was never a goody two-shoes. He literally stated in 3 Houses that the goal of saving Rhea was to draw support from the Knights and followers. Maybe actually pay attention to the story instead of your shitty headcanon

Irrelevant.

im actually skipping all the cutscenes and just playing, im your antithesis

All I wanted from Shahid was to be Claude's foil. Two brothers who grew up under the same roof. Claude gets discriminated for his mixed heritage shaping him up to become a dreamer who wants to end discrimination. Meanwhile Shahid, who's an Almyran pureblood, is beloved by the people and develops a traditionalist mindset. Claude's the better ruler of the two, but Shahid is the better warrior which is why Claude relies on schemes to gain the upper hand. FUCK there's so many things I wanna list off. Was giving Almyra the limelight too much to ask for?
HOLY FUCK IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!

>Be Claude
>Lysithea angrily snaps at someone saying that they can't understand her
>Somehow find some slitherer's research, kidnap some kiddies from her land, and shove a second crest into them
>"Nothing personal, I just wanted to see if you'd cheer up now that you have people like you."

Attached: 1656720598858.jpg (640x761, 68.66K)

cope

What a wasted character nothing more than a plot device for Claude. Shahid deserved better.

We should have seen the warning signs when Cyril wasn't even playable in the datamine.

I love fire emblem three hopes

Attached: Theft.jpg (1602x720, 239.23K)

And? Claude's deciding that murdering Rhea is the best way to achieve his goals is retarded, particularly when the church nothing to inspire such vitriol.

You shilling your channel in here bro?

>ywn fully level Hanneman as a Dark Bishop
>ywn give Hanneman proficient Witstrike
>ywn reclass him to War Master
>Tfw you'll never see Hanneman dispatch enemies with the grace and poise of a true gentleman's sport: Pugilism.

I dunno with byleth they actually cast spells with their strong attack but with Shez aside from being grape flavored and aside from the tornado on his C4 the rest of his moves are sword beams and flash steps. In other musou games that's not that weird for the speedy warrior types. On a semi-related gripe non of shez's strong attacks or class actions trigger of essence of dorkness too

Stopped reading at >hanneman

>Be Claude
>Edelgard wants to meet to discuss their alliance and 'the future of their endeavors together'
>Deliberately wait and let Thales mindrape her back to a 12-year old
>"Nothing personal, but I wanted to see if I could get an upper hand in negotiations."

Attached: Claude.von.Regan.full.2853829.png (550x777, 421.07K)