This is going to sound super petty but I simply can't play this game because if it's aesthetic...

This is going to sound super petty but I simply can't play this game because if it's aesthetic. I love cyberpunk and Noir, but everything here is just so fucking yellow, everything is yellow that makes me want to puke. I had never seen a color palette in a game this bad since Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005. Isnt there like a mod to color correct things? I really want to play this game but I just, can't, bare, this fucking puke yellow all over the game.

Attached: 42c6aec0e9ae93304d487ebb9ec40eb5fd221d6c174f54b752a1d20915bde11f_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_450.jpg (450x254, 25.13K)

Director's cut doesn't have the piss filter.

STOP TALKING

I don't like all the designer clothes.

Removing the filter did fuck all since the rest of the game is still 90% yellow. So I can see where OP is coming from.

You really aren’t missing anything. Game’s fine but Hitman proved how much they could be outdone

i unironically added the piss filter back in
was soulless without it

The character's very long necks made me uncomfortable.

You're not missing much. It's an okay game at best.

It also breaks screenspace reflections

Just play Mankind Divided instead. It's way better

Attached: chadam.jpg (421x497, 71.25K)

Don't listen to these guys, Human Revolution is a one of a kind experience. There's nothing like running through the streets of Detroit and Hengsha exploring and doing the side shit.

lol
Imagine making your case bigger but in the end you only use tranq rifle, stungun and emp grenades

I don't even use the tranq rifle

I hate the 'lol you lose everything' part so much

It's not petty, It looks bad and the writing is awful.

How so? because it's less yellow?

No, it's just a better game in every way except for the story

Attached: smilingjensen.jpg (268x268, 22.68K)

You literally get it all back

It's fine. This timeline has been completely abandoned, and the second game was basically shit anyway.

you realize that 90% of all light sources are yellow light, and the game takes place exclusively at night?
OP has the same point as you, none.