/ourgame/ ffxiv currently top trending in the world, even getting billboards in our honor

/ourgame/ ffxiv currently top trending in the world, even getting billboards in our honor.

Bros, when do we stop winning?

Attached: 5xqijrm27o991.png (640x360, 336.79K)

Are you gonna keep making this thread the moment the previous one archoves?

we need more threads to laught at fftroons

Yes because it's fucking hilarious! Anyone have the current state of the FC house?

Still packed and probably will be all night

groomers gonna groom. nasty people.

Is this real? Where is it? And what's even for?

Attached: 1648912479287.png (720x672, 400.93K)

Yes. Texas. A party at a guild house in Final Fantasy that they use for paid discord ERP.

gotta beat that dead horse

In FFXIV there is a player housing system. It's often used for social clubs. This particular group of people bought IRL ad space on billboards to advertise an event that will be happening at their club; the ad features Square copyrighted material, unreleased outfits, and information to join their Discord. People then joined the Discord, and found that it was an ERP guild, who was too stupid to protect the channels where they do their ERP and list their kinks.

People then flooded their Discord and hundreds showed up to their club to call them pedos and generally make fun of them. This just happened to coincide with the introduction of a feature that allows players to visit other datacenters, so essentially anyone in a U.S. datacenter could roll up and mess with these retards. Their reaction has been to try to purge their Discord, say lots of retarded shit, and threaten people for harassing them (harassing also including reacting with a clown face/nerd face/skull in Discord).

Attached: charlie-horse-song-that-doesnt-end.gif (236x234, 1.57M)

anchovies?

i haven't had this much fun at an FC in years holy fuck

Sisters....

Attached: 0pxacz1vtt991.jpg (720x1280, 109.83K)

Kek seeing these retards suffer brings me IMMENSE joy

That's not related to this, it's from a couple of years ago.

Attached: fkf99dfssh7sg39.png (680x709, 243.33K)

unrelated

Attached: 1606858337362.gif (220x220, 185.16K)

which one of you chuds did this

Attached: NOT OK.png (527x823, 125.45K)

this is one of the funniest things i've seen in a hot minute.

love these fuckin idiots.

Attached: 1626750167711.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

xivsters... not like this. The wowchuds are laughing at us

I CAN'T GET INTO CRYSTAL. FUCK!

Never thought I'd ever be disappointed at not being able t log into Crystal.