They retcon'd Lusamine because she was too crazy for a pokemon game

>they retcon'd Lusamine because she was too crazy for a pokemon game

Why did they do this bros

Attached: 1595015669008.png (843x509, 745K)

Because she's female. They have no problems with dudes like Cyrus or Ghetsis going off the rails.

too unrealistic. She's not sum trailer trash white woman

The fact that they made a character like Lusamine at all in 2016 Pokémon is astounding. Compare Gen I to FRLG to LGPE. Each remake is steadily more plastic, saccharine, and safe. It's not like early Pokémon was edgy, but it had just the right amount of grit to be interesting.

they really should've stuck to that
she was solid.

Everything about Sun and Moon was completely batshit when you think about it.

I can fix her

Sun/moon was kino. Gen 6 and 8 were complete trash

That's why is so good despite being piss easy

PLA addressed this somewhat

how

Attached: 1599698438712.png (337x268, 129.25K)

Yeah, actually blew my mind. I never expected them to listen to feedback. PLA has no Kanto pandering either, it's exactly like how the games used to be pre-Gen VI.

They were willing to explicitly acknowledge old background lore that seems to cause a shitfit among English speakers because while it was common knowledge in Japan, it's practically never mentioned elsewhere. Not only that, they're willing to use words like "die" and "death" in a proper context instead of skirting around it.

because a mother being cruel to her children is too real of an evil thing. being a mafia boss, an environmental terrorist, an omnicidal maniac, etc are fine as children don't encounter these people.

but some kid from a bad home may have vidya as his only escape and the lady in his game tells lillie the same thing his abusive mother told him. thats too close to home.

dunno man, gen 7 was cereal kino

Attached: 1476812429981.jpg (3988x3988, 741.57K)

she was the only thing I liked about moon

Attached: top_0064.png (400x240, 33.29K)

you get to beat her abusive mother up, they'll love it

God forbid we allow kids actually relate to something in these kids and make a potential emotional connection with these characters.

i see two bad outcomes for that. firstly, kids don't tend to have power fantasies when they're abused by parents. secondly, if they do, they probably know where they can get a knife

having a friend next door, riding a bicycle, liking pokemon? no, thats too lame. we need more kids to be reminded of bad home life!

I always liked how the Ultra Beasts were based on characters.
Pheromosa is cool as fuck. I'll even play that shitty Pokemon assfaggots if they add it.

Attached: 1628012591540.jpg (347x379, 15.24K)

You see bad outcomes, I see solutions

i am still disappointed to this day that they weren't ultra beasts in disguise