What went so horribly wrong?

What went so horribly wrong?

Attached: 55a3ee30b9a700bca5571e3d8cc315d6cc8b77a7_hq.jpg (1024x768, 85.43K)

Covid and Bruce leaving fucked them up, they might of recovered post-covid if the Adam leaks hadn't of happened.

Attached: 1655782857809.jpg (1080x1350, 79.4K)

>they might of recovered post-covid if the Adam leaks hadn't of happened.
Alannah was still there

RT and Funhaus began to censor or flat out delete their old content and push a lefty progressive agenda post the 2016 elections

Coom brain root

how many times did lawrence jackoff while sniffing his right hand that night?

it was a combination of RT retroactively editing their old videos to remove jokes and effectively muzzling their jokes to fit their "socially progressive" company standards on top of them hiring Alanah as she was fucking Blaine to run inside gaming and having her instantly fuck off due to "chronic fatigue syndrome" and putting the entire workload on the already overworked bruce/lawrence

Ages ago I met with their intern, that girl named Jessica, and almost ended up interning for them. I'm glad I didn't go to their office and end up touching anything that kovic jizzed on and then shoved up his own ass.

Attached: 1656902564389.png (519x508, 455.42K)

I always hated James for how much of a self-hating faggot he turned out to be. Don't even care for whitoids but the way he'd compulsively try to retcon himself as some latinx progressive once shit started heating up was even more cucked than his sex life with elise probably is.

Attached: soldier al boy.jpg (536x466, 36.02K)

>that guy on the left

The sheer volume of degenerate shit that catfish got him to take pics of himself doing and then upload without him realizing something was wrong was fucking amazing.

what is this can someone enlighten me plz

The only real reason is Adam thats it

These fags lost the war with Mega64 and reaped the consequences.

Rooster Teeth.

>Mega64 outlived them all
Incredible really

Probably twitter faggots having no sense of humour. I never watched them and only know about the dramatic shit with 2 of them leaving, but none of it seemed like a big deal to me. I wouldn't have stopped watching a show I like just because someone was a bit of a pervert.

They haven't been funny/relevant for a good 6 years

nan desu ka

Unironically Elyse, bringing her and her left wing values in started taking effect on the group, specifically the main trio, jokes that were once commonplace (and incredibly funny) mind you now became frowned upon and you could tell when they made said jokes and elyse was nearby they would half cover it up or feel guilt. Due to this the workplace and culture changed leading to the decay in tenure you now see, in fact left wing smugness got so bad they hired a tranny

I didn’t think Elsey was a problem she took plenty of women jokes from the guys early on, for me it was Charlotte, that tranny ruins everything it touches

Nah, the other guy is right. Elyse may have had her moments but that was the point when the floodgates opened, even if it was a tiny bit at the start.

you faggots making the same thread over and over

Lawrence did all that? Sauce? I haven't followed FH shit for years