What's a good comeback?

When someone calls me a virgin, and I actually am a virgin. What do I say in response?

Attached: AKKKKO.gif (498x498, 2.84M)

At least I'm not a slut

flip them the bird you pussy

Burp on mic

rent free

people who call other people virgins are usually also virgins. just projecting their own insecurities

Just say you can't be because you fucked their mother. or sister if you wanna be edgy

If its a women just say
>and you're not
Its really that simple

Tell them you're saving yourself for marriage. They'll have no choice but to respect you. No one likes a slut.

use a power word

I'd fuck your mom, but she charges too much.

Tell them that you can change that together

Just call them a virgin, they can't prove they're not.

"Takes one to know one"

>Yes
It's that simple

how is being a virgin seen as a negative
only whores and sluts think this way because they usually have a body count of two or more digits
its not like people cant just pay a prostitute and get rid of it anyways

Tell those loser non-virgins they'll never become wizards. I'm a 31 year old wizard and the path of enlightenment is worth tossing aside the thrills of the flesh.

"sorry about your venereal history" would be my response if I wanted to be sassy, but is the actual right answer.

“?”

Just call them a stupid akko poster

give up your desire to impress or be liked by everyone
being a virgin is your entire experience in life and you're fine. why is it suddenly unbearable once someone comes along and says it? nothing changed

Wrong. I just like to call you fags virgins because it hits Any Forums where it hurts. Literally billions of men have managed to have consensual sex without the exchange of currency or goods. Why can't (You)?

If it's in the middle of an argument just say you won the debate and refuse to elaborate further.

>without the exchange of currency or goods
lmao

Anyway it's called HOEFLATION, retard.

Whatever you do, do not reply with a "your mom" type comment it is the worst thing you can possibly do it offends nobody in 2022 and just makes you look like a pathetic coping virgin. I cringe thinking of myself doing just that as a twenty year old.

Akko a dumb

I would give anything in life to lick Diana's pusy and asshole.

user... I'd ritually sacrifice your life to lick Diana's feet.

ask your mom, and make sure you give her a gold pat on the back

don't tell me what to do
the only thing I"m gonna "do", is your mom, if you catch my drift

I am now acutely aware that many, many "chads" are just addicted to shoe hoarding prostitutes.... I knew before, but it's pathetic when you think about it like that.

>hits Any Forums where it hurts
Yeah, okay virgin nigger. Why come here if you hate it?

Say "At least I'll never have a shitty kid to deal with".