Do you play videogames with your little sister

Do you play videogames with your little sister

Attached: CgOEXbtv7HMe2Qga_I0Y-dH1Sd9UMcBfLkLTSN9i_hQ.jpg (640x360, 42.51K)

we played pokemon stadium when we were younger but now she doesnt play games

This VN is too short wtf, every route is like 5-10 minutes long.

she loves to rope me into playing farming and survival games with her than she does most the work. she likes me being there to show me her accomplishments.

Attached: cozy cats.png (1170x1165, 2.56M)

i'm an only child, so no

Attached: 1530941492762.jpg (400x400, 97.32K)

I only have big sisters and they are a pox and curse upon my life

sorry kirino, i only play loli ero now.

Attached: 1653930015232.jpg (1280x3584, 1011.65K)

I'm the youngest. Used to play halo with two white neighbor girls who were like sisters to me. Fucking kill me.

I helped my sister finish Fire Emblem The Binding Blade last night.

Attached: 1574135902642.png (550x412, 231.4K)

I once set up an emulator for her so she could play Pokemon, but that was it.

Anyone who likes incest never had a sister.

who else single parent, only child here

wrong

I don't understand this kind of reasoning, yeah sure not all of us have sisters but what about other female family members, you gonna say we don't have those either dumbass.

Sisters are a pain in the ass, and you shouldn't want to fuck them.

Unless you're already some inbred hillbilly hick from Alabama.

What kind of compliments do you give her

I have a sister and incest is my biggest fetish.

Big sisters are great. I have a sister who's 8 years older than me and she loved me to pieces when I was little. I still remember being like 7 years old and sneaking into her room because I was scared of the dark.

I had a weirdly wholesome childhood considering how I turned out.

Attached: ab5d5513b2bc34f19a0f7d5aa0ef5fd7.jpg (1400x991, 551.5K)

Sick freak.

reminder to ignore trip faggots to keep board quality up

That's not how it works. Most people don't fantasize about their actual relatives.

No only my imaginary sisterfriend

I hate my sister with burning passion.
All siscons are retards.

Long ago we played Sims together. She works as a nurse now and is too tired to do anything but go to the gym or watch nature documentaries these days.

yeah we play fortnite and fall guys together

Occasionally. We both have a Switch so sometimes we play Mario Kart.

things like "oh nice, i wouldn't have thought of doing that" or "oh, that's a good idea". compliments that shows off how clever she can be. and she likes the acknowledgement since she grew up thinking im a genius for some reason when i was just older and decent at school.

Me and my sister were on good terms but the other day she just lost it because she didn't like something I did, started attacking me despite me being very sickly, and went to my mother and started spilling every secret I ever told her.
I've talked it through with her since but I don't really know what to do anymore. I have to act friendly around her to keep up appearances but I'm so disgusted with her at this point.