This game is underrated as hell

this game is underrated as hell

Attached: Killzone2_Box_Art.jpg (299x344, 50.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Iz4AoHnkgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

indeed, KZ2 was a direct improvement over the first game, which is what all sequels should strive cough cough DMC2)

Absolutely, turns out all that extra dev time and effort to make it look like that first cgi trailer paid off.
It really nailed that gritty fog of war feeling and attrition war, then 3 came along amd it became a generic sci fi shooter.

>unfarted gets remasters on PS4 but not this

Attached: 1432.jpg (254x303, 27.81K)

>1 second of input delay

It’s unplayable

HELGHAST WERE DEFENDING THEMSELVES AGAISNT THE TYRANICAL ISA

is the PSONE server actually semi populated? Would love to play this in multiplayer again

I never played Killzone but I would if they did a Killzone collection like the MCC

Damn i just got this and kz3 in the mail today.

If Sony weren't faggots, they'd release KZ2 and 3, MAG and Warhawk on PC.

Is KZ1 worth going back to? Love the gritty sci-fi aesthetic of early Killzone but I've heard 1 is pretty rough

need more jin roh games

Attached: jinroh_red spectacles.jpg (1200x740, 159.05K)

Jesus I fucking love that style of armor.

Attached: image_2022-07-05_204857915.png (478x804, 25.28K)

Kinda 50/50

KZ2 is easily the best in the series both in singleplayer and multiplayer
>satisfying story campaign with none of the stupid gimmick shit later Sony sequels tried to do (Leviathan boss in resistance 2, the jet pack shit in KZ3)
>one of the hardest hardest difficulty modes for a fps with enemies being aggressive but knowing how to take cover
>multiplayer had dedicated servers
>every map was good even the dlc maps
>multiple game modes and classes that could be changed to fit the playstyle
KZ3 had its moments but it was an all around step back and the only match type anyone liked the one where the winners get to arrest/kill/beat the losers in a cutscene never got any updates.
Shadowfall was just shit

Does it have a good story?

This but with Mafia 2/def jam fight for new york
>cough cough DMC2
Kind of hard to do that when you get a new z list dev time and burn through a mystery director, man what a shit show.
Enjoy. Both are pretty gud.

The first two do.

DMC3 is arguably an improvement over 1. 2 doesnt count

Bro you fight niggas that are based off of communist and nazi idol of course that shit is good as fuck

>arguably
It shits all over 1. Only Kamiyadrones pretend otherwise.

KZ2 mp was a lot of fun. More games should do that where winners are in a cutscene kicking losers ass.

This apparently works on rpcs3 now.

>ISA decide to invade Helghan and conquer the planet so they can arrest Scholar Visari
>starts with your team Landing in the capital to help capture it
>ISA steam rolling up until the Helghast decide to activate their trap cards and start assfucking the ISA
youtu.be/4Iz4AoHnkgM

Just know almost the entire fanbase supported the helghast to the extent the devs got mad and tried to retroactively make Visari worse with the intro to killzone 3 and it didnt work.

>trying to pass of input latency as innovative gameplay
Guerilla can suck my balls
Nice of them to include a bot mode though and the game sure looked pretty

>fans loved the bad guy character
>writers get mad over it
Every single time.

HELGHAST DID NOTHING WRONG.

Attached: 4B152ADD-4FD9-4A07-9DD9-9C1BC420134F.jpg (1024x768, 71.86K)