But I NEEEEEEEED this compilation of old games

>but I NEEEEEEEED this compilation of old games

Just stop. There is no justification for buying a retro game compilation in 2022. Your experience will be no better than what can be found available right now for FREE. Charging people for these ancient games that require no processing overhead to emulate on modern PC hardware is an injustice and you are feeding it.

Attached: 10-Classic-Arcade-Games-You-Can-Play-on-Nintendo-Switch[1].jpg (1710x900, 365.51K)

>He doesn't want to make his Switch to have a large library of retro titles
Talk about being a massive faggot OP.

Nah, I bought CFC for the rollback netcode and training mode. Officially supporting Darkstalkers and other Capcom classics that allow for easy multiplayer entry sounds like a good use of my money.

Attached: 1626643257304.jpg (1920x1080, 675.96K)

Shut up faggot PCqueer, no one will ever care what you have to say.

If I keep buying old Capcom shit maybe they'll finally make a Breath of Fire compilation.

I bought the Genesis collection on Switch and am honestly surprised by how many hours I've gotten out of it.

what are some good compilations on steam?

i know the capcom, sega, and atari ones.

I just don't want to go through the pain of having to setup emulation myself all the time. I will pay for convenience.

>download emulator
>download full romset
>spend time configuring the emulator to get the most out of it
>play game for 5 minutes, lose a life and close the game
that's pretty much everytime i want to play old shit on my pc, i prefer playing retro games on my consoles.

I mean having the option to just pop a disc on your console and play the games without having to be chained to a PC and a sometimes lengthy install/config process is worth the money for some people
Also owning the games has value on itself, while it's true digital purchases mean shit, emulation also means you don't own the game

But you didn't pay for it either. It's just a file on your PC--a file that's easy to replace.

The whole argument about "You'll own nothing and be happy," is that you're ceding your right to control your content to a soulless and indifferent corporation. When they decide they don't want to let you access your content then it's over, you have no say in the matter.

I emulate but if its a game or series I really like, I like to get the physical version if possible.

op is a fag

oh no, when that day comes I guess I'll install an emulator

SF anniversary collection has the *BEST* out-of-the-box filter I've seen and I'm ROYALLY MAD you can't get this filter on other collections or official emulators.

Attached: 20180529102559_1-1440x810.jpg (1440x810, 186.21K)

>no Zero Gouki mech in Cyberbots
>no alternate music selections in HSF2
>no Ring of Destruction: Slam Masters II at all

FFFFFFUCK THIS GAME

Attached: zero-akuma-cyberbots[1].png (258x374, 133.49K)

Based.

Attached: unknown[1].png (853x480, 492.02K)

If you want Akuma, play Street Fighter.

bilinear filtering...?

they call it "arcade" filter, not sure what filters are actually in action.

Attached: sf30-filters.gif (640x360, 321.7K)

Ha..haha....HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

Yep, I've been playing a bunch of it. I've beaten Sonic 3D Blast, Shadow Dancer, Altered Beast, Vectorman, Streets of Rage 2, Golden Axe 1 and 3, and Shining Force. Currently whittling down Phantasy Star II and picked up ESWAT which gets pretty cool at stage 5 since you start using your jet pack a bunch. When I beat Phantasy Star II I'll get to Shining Force 2.

How is this not the same with closing out of game collections on console? Get Retroarch on a Series console and save yourself the money