ok who cares lol

Halo ends at Halo 3 for me.

desire leads to suffering

want for nothing, for only then shall you be happy

Halo ends at Reach for everyone

>like who cares if you cant play your physical games without internet

???

We tried to warn you.

Most Xbox Series X discs are useless. Especially for the Microsoft first party games.

Attached: 1650141886294.png (1284x592, 181.02K)

Shitfinite

Why are you lying, reddit Snoy troon?

>buy MCC
>MS account required to play
>uninstall and refund
>pirate MCC
Multiplayer hasn't been fun since the 360 era anyway.

why would you want to play halo infinity

Why do people like you under 18 build a cult personality around shitbox when they aren't even Halo veterans? I can't even expose you zoomers anymore because they took down the stats. It used to be great forcing you all to post 50s.

Why do you constantly jump on Halo if you want to shit on Xbox, as a Halo veteran I would punch you in the face for lying about Halo, you want to bitch about a game on Xbox, go do it somewhere else, but take your zoomer ass out of Halo threads since it's game you weren't ever getting in 2001 and you're not getting now. God, you trannies need the bullet, I'm not even joking about this.
>post 50
God, I'm glad Infinite killed Halo multiplayer, you can die with it. Probably the only thing that prick Chris Lee did right on his way out.

not just halo infinite. Every game is like that on xbox. I can't play any of the digital games on my hd if i stay for too long without a connection for MS to authenticate my games.

>caring about post-Bungie Halo
Retard

>buying physical

lol

so what?

honest question, when was the last time you genuinely needed to play a game offline? not a hypothetical question for when the servers go down in the future, but right now when was the last time you tried to play a game but were unable to due to lack of internet?

So the shit people were up in arms over back in 2012-2013 has now been fully implemented?

>post-Bungie
>not post-Halo 3, the true last Bungie Halo since the team left for Destiny after this game
Shut up and stop trying to fit in reddit, no one cares about your spin-offs that no one brought.

Owning physical still means something for PlayStation and Nintendo fans.

this is literally not true. any digital games you BOUGHT are available offline indefinitely after the initial verification bootup while online. the timed authentication only applies to game pass or game shared games you have downloaded, not games you actually bought outright

playstation uses the same disc authentication shit

cuck

Reach is better than 4, 5 and Infinite. 3 should've been the last main Halo game.

yes. It never went away. It's just more subtle now. From time to time you have to go online or you can't access your games. Also, good luck playing any xbox 360 game offline, as you can't access your live account to login in the game.

it is true though. The other day i couldn't even see my digital library cause my console wasn't updated. I had to connect it online and download the update so i could play the games on my hard drive.

No they don't.

Snoys always do this shit to try to make it look like you can't play Xbox games offline when in reality it's just a one-time installation that's been like that since the Xbone. Of course, these reddit zoomer faggots wouldn't remember that because reddit has very bad memory and can't even remember things from a year ago. posts like this is an example of what I'm talking about with the bad memory issue with zoomers. It's like they have old people brains.

it has to be set as your home console. you also need to manually set it into offline mode in the settings

Reach was dogshit and slow, it's only slightly better than Halo 4 and 5, not admitting that it was shit is just another example of reddit zoomers trying to force their way into the Halo fanbase when we didn't like that crap back then. Halo 3 was truly Bungie's last Halo game.

>>it's just a one-time installation that's been like that since the Xbone.
That's still bad you cuck.

who cares about playing halo infinite lol

>not admitting that it was shit is just another example of reddit zoomers trying to force their way into the Halo fanbase when we didn't like that crap back then
fucking this. reach was almost universally DESPISED at launch by the halo community. it wasnt until years later when looking back people gave it a little more respect, but now you have zoomers who were literally 10 years old when reach came out acting like its the greatest halo of all time. holy fuck its almost like none of them were actually around for halo reachs broken terrible gameplay before it got improved after a bunch of title updates

No offense, I've been playing Xbox since 2001 but my opinions on Xbox Live haven't changed, I feel like Xbox Live was the worst thing to happen to Xbox and gaming as a whole.