Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDowiKbdxt8&ab_channel=WillJV2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Isshin poster

>impeccable warrior
>awful ruler

Attached: Xv2v.gif (245x245, 726.03K)

nothing in Elden Ring could even dream of topping Isshin

This guy was really easy to beat. Took me around 20 tries. When I won, I realized Any Forums only hypes up the difficulty of this game because they are fucking shit at video games and usually play on Easy/Normal mode, and this game only has a Hard mode so they got completely shit on.

None of the bosses in Sekiro are anywhere near as hard as pretty much any superboss in Kingdom Hearts 2 and 3, and those are literally children's games.

It is not a difficult game. It is an enjoyable one.

Attached: 1627151732810.png (341x270, 168.78K)

Jesus what a fucking lie. Can't believe I wasted my time reading this shit... AND REPLYING now.

I disagree about the difficult part, it's tough to learn all the bosses movements, finding out if you can cheese something with prosthetics and so on.
The fact that the checkpoints are so close to all the bosses make the experience pleasant though, i's one of the reasons why sekiro is good while every dark souls suck.

Attached: 1652496152818.jpg (559x1078, 83.68K)

>Took me around 20 tries

Isshin is by far the best final boss in any Souls game.

I never got angry every time I was killed. I got mad a lot at other bosses in other titles over the years, but in the case of Sekiro, it never made me lose my mind. I barely managed to get a little angry when I fought DoH the first time but now, even when he or Genichibro kills me, I never lose my composure.

I play it to this day from time to time and Inner Genichibro and Demon still beats me sometimes.

It's difficult because you can't over-level and there aren't many ways to cheese it

Why would I lie about something so specific? Isshin is like an easy mode version of a bunch of KH superbosses. Hell I completely solved his first phase on my first try - literally just baited him to do Ashina Cross, then walked backwards as he was charging me. Worked every time and left him totally open. And his last phase is obviously easy mode due to the lightning. His second phase is the hard one but it's mostly just an easier version of Xaldin in KH2. Really fun phase, but hard? Nope. Compared to something like Lingering Will, this is NOTHING.

Honestly most of my deaths came from not being able to react fast enough to the rock-paper-scissors shit in the Genichiro warmup round.

>This guy was really easy to beat. Took me around 20 tries.
Kek i only died once to him and never played a fromsoft game before this. You're just retarded

I miss when fromsoft had characters that were alive.

>inb4 human+ turns out to be the Dragon's Heritage or some shit.

Attached: file.png (1500x1500, 2.46M)

This is what I was talking about earlier. Most of Any Forums sucks at video games and doesn't beat them through skill - they beat them through grinding and cheese. I never grind in any game or use guides or outside info at all, so Sekiro was nothing to me.

Oh yeah well I didn't die a single time in the entire game and I've never even played a video game before sounds like YOU'RE the retard lmao seethe dilate.

Now this is an actual liar. How insecure and pathetic.

cope shitskin
I'm sorry you're retarded. Even DSP beat him in 2 tries. I died about a dozen times to father owl if that helps you feel any better.

lmao cope seethe dilate cringe cuck kys

youtube.com/watch?v=QDowiKbdxt8&ab_channel=WillJV2
Is that the boss you are talking about? It doesn't look half as hard as Isshin.