What is the most difficult boss battle of all time in vidya?

What is the most difficult boss battle of all time in vidya?

Attached: 164882592042.jpg (480x640, 26.86K)

>>/mlp/

Whelp it's time to fap again i guess lol

There's nothing arousing about this image.
HOWEVER

hnnngggggg buttholes

Attached: Atlas.jpg (1280x720, 92.05K)

i crave sugar

Attached: 1548699-valsu_saizer.png (480x270, 61.58K)

i beat him with no revive chambers, all melee

would

THAT KROGAN ON THE ELEVATOR

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 8K)

Ruby weapon

some bullshit bullet hell boss probably

PONUT!!!!! PONUT!!!!!!!!

Is this the new Sunibee art?

Blind or you literally know every thing?

i honestly dont know what the fuck im looking at.

Arguing with people who didn't like Witcher 3

ez fight

No you didn't, literally impossible

Test

Any of the fights against the rivals in that game were utter bullshit on the NA version.

This fucker causes me too much stress

Attached: 181310.jpg (800x600, 34.75K)

Does this help?

Attached: age is just a number.jpg (640x608, 66.69K)

Jin Hayabusa from Nioh 1 or Malenia. I'd probably give it to Jin since Malenia is only hard because of one attack

You have to get 30-40 hours into the game just to find all of the reagents necessary to unlock the battle, up until which his apparition will fight you and is invulnerable. It usually takes him 1-2 turns to wipe you and he can occasionally get 3-4 in a row. The only real strategy is to farm massive amounts of gold and buy multiple defensive items for each character that significantly gimp his magic attack damage. The game says it can be done without the Legend's Casque but I don't see how it's possible without crazy RNG or farming up master additions for giga physical damage but even then if you try to play chicken with him in terms of fully scaling up your damage and burning him down he will likely get you first and it won't be close. You're unable to reliably heal when in Dragoon form which is where all your damage is unless you've grinded HEAVILY. To put it in perspective you need 70-80s of game time to have the additions/items necessary to truly do this. The standard way is to deck one character out in defensive items and use them as a heal/revive bot to keep your damage dealers alive long enough to bleed him out but if he gets 2 of your 3 party members down at once you're still probably going to lose because they'll keep dying while you run out of healing/revives and you won't be doing any damage.

In terms of mechanics its not that hard to do and doesn't require any complex strats, it's just a pure lockout hiding behind a massive gear check. The final boss of the game is 40min to 1hr but that bosses team wipe potential is much lower and he in general is a much easier encounter.

Faust is basically Ruby Weapon. Without final limit breaks, summons, and master materia it's not really beatable.

Attached: 1.png (902x772, 626.04K)

JANNIES

The boss rush at the end of stage 6 in Gradius V.

Attached: 1495068925441.gif (250x237, 216.79K)

It's okay, it's just a powdered doughnut.

You have a containment board, ponyfag

i would

Imagine the unholy smell

Attached: 2ni2pe.jpg (500x379, 33.89K)

horses have the prettiest genitals
prove me wrong

Actually doesnt smell at all.

Why did God make them wink at me

Attached: 115142145151.jpg (680x382, 21.89K)

damn I understand horsefuckers a lot more now

Awwwwwww >:[

vegetarian diet makes it pretty nice long as they haven't just taken a dump beside you

post moar

yes i did and no it's not

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAARO