IT'S OVER

IT'S OVER
pcgamer.com/rockstar-reportedly-halts-red-dead-redemption-remaster-because-of-gta-trilogy-mess/

Attached: file.png (606x253, 35.93K)

Fuck it, I'll just play it on my PS3. Bought RDR2 on steam sale.

good

Gta4 wasn’t like an unfun game or anything, but would anybody have really wanted a remaster? It’s the worst in the mainline series and it’s not even close

Sirs.....

Good, fuck off with the remasters of games already.

RDR1 should be on current gen systems, though.

You guys know this potentially means a port of Midnight Club LA was also canned because it uses the same engine

this

so should GTA IV

Why not do the remake in house rather than outsource it to an Indian scam call centre? Are they too busy making microtransactions?

Why does Capitalism keep trying to shove incompetent shitskins, roasties and trannies down our throats?

Attached: 1626026073158.jpg (750x563, 111.78K)

Don't tell me that they were planning to remake rdr in unreal engine, too. That would've been hilarious.

Imagine how fucking awful and buggy it would be

>taking resources away from gta6 for some shitty remakes
This is why you will always be a nigger at heart.

Good. Fuck pajets.

next week marks the 1 year anniversary of red dead online's last update, blood money. everyone hated it, by the way.

dead game

Attached: 20220630111408_1.jpg (2560x1440, 379.52K)

That would negatively affect GTA VI.

Capitalism does not, neoliberalism does.
It’s because of the cancerous ideology of belief in the free will (which does not exist).
If you believe in free will it means that you can choose to be whatever you want to be, for instance a moose.
It’s a literal schizo shit

It runs great on bc

It runs at 4K and stable 30fps on SeXbox

Should have bought an Xbox :^)

>taking a couple of people away from the 2000 people working at the rockstar companies will somehow stop GTA6 from not being a bloated online focused mess

Attached: 7ac61114d64bdebc453f4ad361becff8.jpg (640x798, 52.98K)

>Cuckstar
I don't care

>>Xbox
No

>outsourced remaster to grove street games

good
fuck remasters and remakes