What are the best and worst menus and UIs you've seen?

What are the best and worst menus and UIs you've seen?

Attached: playstation-all-stars-ss01.jpg (1920x1080, 448.28K)

God of snõy

Persona 5 has the best UI but the Xbox and Switch versions will probably lookshitter since the jagged lines and button colors look really nice with the Playstation

>t. suicidal snoy

Shadow of War has an insufferable menu

I literally do not care about consolewars faggotry, I'm not a manchild who gets tribal over toys and corporations

Best:
Suikoden III
Worst:
Smash Bros 4/Ultimate

Attached: mbxteft75zl81.jpg (1920x1080, 494.13K)

Then why bring up your console war faggotry, you could have just said Persona 5 and left it at that

>worst
any pc-wannabe UI

Who said that this was okay?

Attached: 01-001_opt.jpg (900x506, 292.34K)

>best
Sea of Thieves (Most UI is easy to read or fits the game well), Persona 5 (and Royal), Persona 5 Strikers, Banjo-kazooie and Tooie, Super Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario TTYD, Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story
>worst
Fortnite (it's cluttered as shit, far too much on screen), Death Stranding (long bland menus, hard to read, too small), Smash 4 Wii U/3DS (self explanatory), Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga (honestly same problems as fortnite/death stranding)

The XBox prompts in Strikers looked like shit but the Switch buttons actually look way cleaner with the black and white aesthetic.

Metroid Prime has my favorite of both.

Attached: Metroid_Prime_(GameCube)_02.jpg (640x370, 93.74K)

Xenoblade 2 has the worst menus of all time, I have no idea how those bugmen green lit that crap.

elaborating on Sea of Thieves, the radial wheel is easy to read, everything is grouped well with cardinal directions for shit like instruments, fishing, buckets, planks, food etc. And shit like the Eye of Reach using the lens crack as the reticle is brilliant.

Sakurai. Because he's not going to hurt his wife's feelings.

This was much better.

Attached: hqdefaultt.jpg (480x360, 21.94K)

Has to be the cheapest menus I ever saw

Attached: menu-PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle-Royale.jpg (960x544, 125.72K)

>Best
Sekino; Simple, plain, rustic, tells you everything you need to know, when you need to know it without ruining that immersive sim feeling of being Sekiro himself as he's in the midst of combat

>Worst
Persoina 5; Busy, messy, has a million things going on at once to appeal to ADHD zoomers, makes it impossible to navigate but Persoinafags don't even play their supposed favorite game so they wouldn't know that

Attached: 1629414069493.jpg (1400x788, 285.43K)

KI has a pretty cool UI.

Attached: UnluckyImmenseCoral-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 2.6M)

It was a cheap game.

I like SMT IV UI/UX

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20.33K)