I will post this thread every day until Zone of the Enders 3 is announced

I will post this thread every day until Zone of the Enders 3 is announced
Day 981

Attached: Dingo and Jehuty.jpg (1920x1080, 316.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23MD3acnz4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based
Surely one day..

Actually based, unlike that vidya butts schizo

ZOE thread please?
I've been meaning to replay it again but frankly I can't anymore with the english dub.
2nd's dub is fine I guess but a game as amazing as this really deserves the original dub
The 1st game's dub though.. good fucking god it's awful. And apparently the original PS2 version is impossible to undub. So only an undub of the PS3 port exist, and you know how that port is. Even on an emulators it's bad

Attached: 1625853122992.jpg (1732x1089, 982.21K)

So I guess I'll skip the first game once again even if I really wanted to play the first again
Honestly there are some things the first game did better than ZOE2, like some of the OST
youtube.com/watch?v=23MD3acnz4A

Attached: 1637704512382.jpg (921x1000, 105.62K)

TRAVELING
BEYOND THE BOUNDS

I really enjoyed the anime tie-ins. They were a lot better quality than I was expecting.
Dolores is a hell of a waifu.

Attached: Zone.of.the.Enders_.Dolores.I.full.1416809.jpg (702x864, 392.27K)

Spam/flooding.
That's not setting the bar very high.

I had no fucking idea that the first game has a prequel anime as well until recently
Dolores was goofy as well though yeah, I could only appreciate it until it became clear we wouldn't get more ZOE anytime soon..

Attached: 1645365999162.png (250x314, 176.61K)

>Spam/flooding.
Not if people use the thread legit.

how come this is literally the first time i've ever seen this

fast board is fast

Attached: 1630561220033.jpg (850x1133, 114.26K)

Checking the archive its mostly legit with some days skipped, its just he wants to talk about a niche game and seemly doesn't samefag like a motherfucker to keep his thread bumped.

Seeing it once in 981 days is a bit suspicious, isn't it

I would give almost anything for a Planetes/ZoE crossover.

Never happening. Never ever. The best we can hope for is a spiritual successor directed-- or at least produced-- by Kojima, with absolutely zero involvement with Konami.

Vidya butts actually posts multiple items a day while this user has already failed multiple times to post every day.

hey i remember you.
the first game was amazing the second one was mediocre.

>he wants to talk about a niche game
Actually he never seems to answer.
I'm a big ZOE fan as well, usually I see these threads posted and let them sink without saying anything because I know it will just die
Not today though, I had things to say

WE HAVE TO TAKE THAT STEP

FUCK MAN THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER PS2 ERA AGAAAAAIN GAMING IS OVER NOW ALL WE HAVE IS SHIT LIKE SKYRIM 2022 AND DIABLO IMMORTAL AND MOTHERFUCKING AMOGUS FORTNITE BATTLE ROYAL BULLSHIT

Attached: savethehomeland.jpg (1280x720, 81.81K)

Holy shit, take your meds.

The thing is Kojima had awful ideas for ZOE3. He nearly turned it into capeshit.
And looking into his recent games I can't help but feel he's not suitable for the series anymore.
so I trust him less than Cygames who actually appreciate the series's history and what they were supposed to be about
So if anything hope Cygames makes it, not Kojima.

Attached: Enders Project.jpg (360x480, 183.79K)

>if anything hope Cygames makes it
Got a point.

>ZOE is still not even in SRW
I can't believe this

Attached: 1633055329038.jpg (800x800, 102.09K)

And...?

This thread needs to die as nature intended.