There was an intended GTA 4 and RDR1 remaster that got canned because of poor reception with the recent GTA trilogy...

>There was an intended GTA 4 and RDR1 remaster that got canned because of poor reception with the recent GTA trilogy release.
>Rockstar Games is currently working on GTA 6.

Will Take Two/Rockstar Games ruin the franchise even further?

Attached: Screenshot_20220705_171032.jpg (720x781, 196.14K)

Fuck em.

can they please just port rdr to pc

"""poor reception""" makes it sound like they intended it to release in the state that it did. Aren't these fuckers worth BILLIONS? They couldn't hire a single person to do some QA?

i can't believe i'm saying this, but unless you're going to do something about RDR1, post this shit on reddit so they can complain and garner attention for RDR1

The fact that DE's reception played a factor in their decision likely means they were planning to just hock off IV and RDR to some cheap shitty dev instead of doing it themselves. We dodged a bullet.

You can buy a used ps3 for around $100 or less

fucking GOOD
after seeing how those woke redditors ruined GTA i'd rather they never touch another game

>groove street games port San Andreas to mobil and ipad
>shit job but the ports do well enough
>Rockstar let them do the "remaster" versions for PC and consoles
>even worse job
>and they also sell like shit
>massive pr fail on all fronts
Groove Street obviously were going to touch GTA 4 and RDR next but after the Trilogy flop it doesn't make sense to let them handle anything else.

are rockstar just braindead? people didn't like the gta trilogy because it was awfully made. all they have to do is get some competent non-pajeets to do it.

They got scammed

There's also xenia, that runs it playable enough with no game breaking bugs.

They probably planned to use the same incompetent fucks to port gta IV and rdr1. We can be glad they didn't proceed with the remasters.

This. Plan would have been for grove Street to do it again until they fucked up the first ones.
And because rockstar is autistically incapable of talking to their fanbase thry just cancelled it

modders could have fixed it. i just want rdr on pc.

Do you think that hot depressed girl quit?

Shareholders and their bottomless greed have ruined Rockstar just like they've ruined so many other companies

>boo hoo it is your fault that these games won't be released!!
>you should've bought the shitty remasters like a good sheep!!
Fuck Jewstar

>no IV remake
Good, it would either have been made by current R* in which case they'd have ruined it by making it more like the trash that is 5, or by the same Pajeet studio as the Trilogy in which case it would have been terrible.

IV was by far the best GTA and there's no way R* could replicate it nowadays.

Attached: 1638040961264.jpg (1200x776, 170.75K)

They're basically the Hollywood studio of video games. All is hush hush, on the other they do make a post it's just retarded.
On the other hand I kinda admire them just doing their own thing in secret because they tend to drop a trailer out at random and announce a release dat 6 months later

Imagine making gorillions off of gta v and rdr2 and they still had to outsource it to Pajeet Inc. What the fuck is wrong with them? Anyway, gta 4 just needs an update in terms of graphics. If they have the sauce code, all they need to do is fix the gfx API to dx12 or vulkan.

and play that shit at 20 fps? are you fucking mad?

Yes we're really missing out not getting a GTA IV with shit like deleting Little Jacob because he's a racist caricature or something and an RDR1 with a John Marston who's more liberal than Arthur ever was