Due to the huge success of Xenoblade Chronicles on the switch we are happy to announce we will be making a remake of...

>Due to the huge success of Xenoblade Chronicles on the switch we are happy to announce we will be making a remake of Baiten Kaitos with new open world segments and a whole new revamped combat system!
What's your reaction?

Attached: 40316-baten-kaitos-eternal-wings-and-the-lost-ocean-gamecube-front-cover.jpg (800x1128, 240.04K)

Weirded out, that game was niche as fuck

Baten Kaitos*

Would rather see Monolith remake Xenosaga or something on Switch. I know Namco still owns the IP but they are cool with letting them use Kosmos in Xenoblade 2 so why not?

Why not actually have Xenogears instead

Please. I loved the battle system.

I'd probably go buy a switch

This would make me go back to playing a lot more on my switch again. Like, I like Live Alive and Xenoblade 3 is great

I'll buy it day one.
Box art looks cool.
Tell me about the Kaitos of Baten.

>open world
0% interest. And with the state of localization these days, it's going to be complete shit regardless.

pointless, it was already peak kino

Attached: baten kinos.jpg (1400x1080, 394.83K)

Still not gonna buy a switch, at least for a while.

Attached: HYES.jpg (400x400, 22.06K)

only if origins get the same treatment.

Cynical attitude towards the announced changes. Optimism that what we would get would still be good.
What they really needed to fix was the voice acting.

Band of unlikely teammates go on adventure to save flying islands from ancient God of chaos

One of the best twists in vidya.

Lol, lmao even

All 3 fans are going to be ecstatic

I'm all three of those fans

Gotta wait for more of those sweet sweet price drops. Seriously what the fuck is up with the switch still costing nearly $300

meh, I had my BK fill with EW and origins, I'd rather they use the dev time for a new IP

Attached: chigoshi.jpg (340x254, 24.42K)