Comfy Switch Thread

What are you enjoying on your Switch lads?
Any eShop summer sale pickups?

Attached: Nintendo-Switch-Mario-Kart-Comparison-HEADER-770x433.jpg (770x433, 104.16K)

Should I jump back into Fall Guys? Haven't played since Season 3.

Just finished Chex Quest HD, I am currently playing Sin & Punishment 64.

I also recently bought AI Somnium Files, Saints Row III The Full Package, Capcom Arcade Stadium and Castlevania Advance Collection on the Switch eshop sales.

I also have tons of fucking games on the backlog like Pacman Museum+, Astral Chain, SMT V, DOOM 1, DOOM 2, DOOM 3 and 64, Bravely Default II, Aggelos, Blasphemous, Demon Turf, Ion Fury, Hotline Miami 1&2, Dragon Ball Fighterz, Ender Lilies, Steamworld, and other 200 games..

But also I am playing most N64 and Sega Genesis games, I'm currently enjoying Kirby 64, ToeJam & Earl, Ristar and Castlevania: Bloodlines

I dunno how you ppl handle your backlog, guess I will stop getting games for a while except for Xeno 3, Bayo 3 and Splatoon 3.

I hope we get Super Mario Odyssey 2, New DK game and GBC/GBA games coming to Switch

Also I need DLC for MK8 Deluxe and Mario Party Superstars

Well, it's free but now every costume is paid so there's no motivation to play anymore unless you wanna kill some time

Attached: 1657058654341.jpg (684x1024, 212.51K)

bought disgaea 5 and play it like once a week, a bit of a braindead grinding game, probably should've read more into it
for now it's MH Rise that takes up most of my time, though i'll probably play TWEWY once i burn out

Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle. It's pretty ok so far but I'm still early in the game.

oled model is a scam

I'm debating if I should buy NMH3 since it's on sale.

yes

AI The Somnium Files 2, ElecHead, Monster Hunter Rise, Cuphead.
Also played Mario Golf: Super Rush with my brother over the 4th weekend.

Attached: 1656904077686.png (638x856, 300.78K)

>bigger screen
>better screen
>more storage
>better battery life
>better build quality
You pay more to upgrade your phone every 5 years for less qol improvements.

poorfag detected

I would be enjoying my switch but my SD reader stopped working so I had to ship it to Nintendo for repairs

The only problem with it is the green tint that plagues it. Got rid of mine and didn't want to play the screen lottery trying over and over.

Heard good things about ElecHead, need to buy it but already run out of money

Attached: 1657060361553.jpg (780x507, 160.88K)

Anyone tried Yurukill? I'm downloading the demo right now but haven't really heard much about it.

Been focusing on Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. As someone who likes Warriors games and Three Houses, it's been a blast so far.
Haven't gotten anything in the sales, though I'm somewhat tempted about the Mega Man Zero/ZX collection, since that's the lowest I've seen it go for and I'm in the mood for Mega Man stuff with the recent Battle Network collection announcement.
>Just finished Chex Quest HD
That game is a scam on the eShop. Sure, it doesn't cost much to get it there, but you can get it for free on Steam. I was confused when I saw a price tag attached to it on the Switch.

Yeah, got it for free some time ago using like 1 or 2 gold coins, and yes, the game is shit

>Want to get back into picrel
>only on chapter 6, no idea what the fuck is going on

Guess I'll just restart at this point or something.

Attached: imSLOOOOOTHING.jpg (616x353, 64.62K)

Switch is for little girls

Attached: FWNnbOwacAE0mme.jpg (1684x1191, 1.82M)

Why do you have that saved, user

I ended up having some fun at the lake with fireworks show yesterday so I haven't been able to play it for a couple days. I'm going to play some breath of the wild.

I don't own a switch but I'm enjoying astral chain on ryujinx, bretty good so far

fuck off snoy