Console faggots on suicide watch

>b-but PC gaming is to expensive
not anymore even when a 500 dollar rtx card with DLSS enable I can play the most demanding games at 60+ fps

Attached: WZ_NVIDIA_DLSS_TOUT.jpg (1920x1080, 149.74K)

>makes fun of consolefags for using shit like checkerboard rendering and upscaling
>uses DLSS and FidelityFX
Embarrassing.

bruh a graphics card is only one component alone. this is a troll post right?

this is a falseflag thread

What's the fucking difference?
Seriously pcbabies are coomsomers, the Jews told the pcbabies about muhh 144fps 24k and they spent their lifesaves on it gladly

nvidia needs to start setting higher standards for implementation. tired of ghosting that gets resolved by swapping a dll from a game where the devs actually gave a shit

>Let me upgrade platforms so I can keep playing upscaled blurfest shit

What game has the best implementation? Or should I just get it from the newest DLSS game? For example, Tarkov's DLSS doesn't have trailing for holo sight reticles but Ready or Not does. Both are the same Eotech sights but also they're completely different engines, Unity vs. UE4.

Chances are that if you have a DLSS capable card then turning it on in tarkov will just give you a blurier image and have 0 performance impact because that shit spaghetti code game is almost completely cpu bound. Maybe it has some effect if you're running a 2060 or a 3050 but with a 3080 it has absolutely 0 difference in terms of framerate in actual gameplay, the only place I could actually notice it was in the hideout.

Nah I've been GPU bound ever since I updated my CPU. However you are right that it will still likely become CPU bound again before using my GPU's power because the fucking game only uses logical cores, and not that well.
But it will still help some. I use TAA in the game anyway if I'm not using DLSS so it would already be blurry.
Tarkov I'm not concerned with, I like the look and performance of DLSS. Ready or Not is the one with quirks.

Doesn't DLSS break Warzone?

Nice try, Skynet, but I'm not training you to oppress us.

>faggot copetech designed for poorfags with toasters
lol and next you'll say 1080p is all you need

Beat me to it.

> 1080p is all you need
Correct

Upgraded Switch is already confirmed to use Nvidia DLSS

It doesn't work that well in all games and you know it

a good game is all you need

you are a worthless retard

Consolefags are on suicide watch because PCfags get to use a fancy uspcaler and the game actually runs at 1280x720p? Even though this is the same shit consoles do?

Yes

Attached: 1657057646701.jpg (1134x1920, 225.52K)