How did this make you feel?

How did this make you feel?

Attached: sh.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

A bit suicidal. Literally no more exclusive for snoys.

I already have those games but it's nice to see them on switch since they are perfect for the hardware

relieved persona fits the switch so perfectly

Like I'm going to own Persona 4 Golden on 3 more platforms

Attached: 1654826896466.jpg (600x600, 166.39K)

Don't care.

A bit disappointed that it was Portable over FES seeing as that's the only one I'm in the mood to replay, but otherwise I didn't really care because I played them all already. I'm waiting on October's concert for Persona news to get excited about.

Sonypedos we lose

good because i will be able to pirate it all

Attached: 1613986847053.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

Glad that more people can play the games, but sort of disappointed the meme couldn't last a whole decade.

Persona 3 is the only one out of the new Persona's that needs another rework, maybe even graphical update but no it's still just FES and P3P which aren't worth replaying for more Tartarus and Mirin Kirin spamming.

scared of all the new influx of autistic persona fans that are going to flood the internet.

persona is such a gay series

Persona 4 is the only good one and the only one worth playing

Attached: If only you knew.jpg (632x784, 141.28K)

>Skimmed some footage of all 3 games recently
I came to that conclusion.

Console gameing is dead. You can get a gameing pc cheeper and quicker than a console. Rip console hasn't been soulful since ps2

I felt nothing. I only care about P1 and P2 remakes

why are 4tards so fucking stupid

Happy for Switchfriends that they get to enjoy some good games that I have also been looking forward to
PC user here.

I have no problem with Persona coming to Switch but it was lame that Nintendo had absolutely nothing to show in their direct so they held back from announcing the Switch version with all the others.

Attached: 1655820777110.jpg (456x456, 199.33K)

To be honest, not much. I have played all but only base 5, but didn't want to buy 5R for the ps4 since mine was a launch console as has been getting old. Since p4 was ported to PC, I expected 5R to be ported too, and decided to wait it out.
tl:dr. Cool, I can play Royal now.