Sekiro or Nioh 2

I only have time to play one. Which one is the best gameplay and content-wise?

Attached: sekiro or nioh 2.jpg (850x981, 261.34K)

Sekiro

Nioh 2 has more content but which combat system is better is up to you, both are great

More content, or just more recycled content?

More content as in more weapons+movesets, levels, and bosses than Sekiro
There's some recycled content in both games but nothing major

Go with Sekiro.
Nioh 2's gameplay is just bloated for the sake of bloat, and it recycles its own content worse than even Elden Ring.

Nioh 2 more fun and more content but reused monsters.
Sekiro less fun gameplay but world and music way cooler.
So Nioh 2 it is.

Sekiro
>is a short and well paced game
>simple but satisfying combat with good difficulty progression
Nioh
>Is long and bloated.
>Combat is also fun and satisfying but the difficulty progression is almost entirely stat and build checking, it doesn't get much harder mechanically from start to finish

I've played Sekiro and I'm playing Nioh now. If Nioh is anything like Nioh 2, Nioh 2 has twice as much recycled content than Sekiro does.

You are correct, Nioh 2 even recycles content from Nioh 1.

if you're super short on time then it's not really about which one is "best" but which one is ideal to play under time constraints.
assuming this isn't bait, i'd say sekiro since nioh 2 would take longer to complete and experience with all of the different builds, weapons, etc.

I prefer Nioh 2

If you're short on time I'd say Sekiro. Personally I would rather play Nioh 2 if I intended to put a lot of time into it, buf if you just want one playthrough that's 30 hours or something, Sekiro's a lot better suited to that in my opinion.

fromtrannies prefer 1 button """action""" game over real action games so they will all tell you nioh is shit. don't listen to them

>play nioh 2 for 40 hours
>game shows no fucking sign of being anywhere near the end

I really enjoyed those 40 hours, I have no desire to ever play it further
shit muh diablo loot too

Sekiro is just a much tighter package

>Nioh combat is so deep!
>Every boss fight boils down to using one attack and then running away

sekiro will give you one playthrough, maybe 2

nioh 2 will give you many playthroughs

OP did you start this thread for some war of fanbases so people are gonna go at each others throat like good for nothing white pig in a political ralley or blacks and the chincks, people who liked sekiro are gonna say its better ,people who liked nioh 2 are gonna recommande it even more, youre gonna have a better answer in the Any Forums board than here for game recommandation here the only thing Any Forums does is to bitch and moan about nothing burgers ,fag shit and reissure people political view and racial precudice , video games discussions are not this place forte or will ever be thats for sure

Sekiro
> combat is a lot of fun
> tight story
> can be hard as fuck at times but rewarding
> level design is top notch
>boss design is amazing
> no end game/ ng+ kinda sucks
>skills kinda suck

Nioh 2
>amazing gameplay
> Each weapon feels unique and you have a lot of tools for handling different situations
> best ng+ system. I wish souls games had something like this. Essentially each level of ng+ changes loot and enemy placement so it feels fresh
> collect yokai as Pokémon
> story isn't interesting and there are a lot of places were bullshit deaths can happen
> Levels can be boring and repetitive but at least better than nioh 1
> most bosses range from an okay fight to an awesome fight
> diablo loot might not be something you like
> upper level ng+ requires you to have thought out a build.
>said build requires you to be ultra autistic with adjusting the stats ( again only have worry about in higher ng+)
> despite all this the combat takes a good while before you get bored of it.

I think that covers it. If you do get nioh 2, dont worry about soul matching or reforging until at least ng+

>i really hate video games, i just want to be done with them as quickly as possible

>Sekiro
>>is a short and well paced game
it's basically just an assortment of bosses with pointless stuff inbetween, basically just like Ys
it doesn't have and doesn't need any sort of pacing and character progression doesn't matter either, you could finish the last boss comfortably right from the start if you could skip everything else
though it's definitely a short game, disappointingly short if you are skilled at these types of games
>>simple but satisfying combat with good difficulty progression
more simple than anything else, basically it's all about pressing parry at the right time and everything else is just pointless stuff on top

>Nioh
>>Is long and bloated.
very subjective, since to many people it's so much fun they easily play it for 250+ hours without getting bored
but it's definitely long, yeah, though it depends on whether you want to call it a day after finishing it once
>>Combat is also fun and satisfying but the difficulty progression is almost entirely stat and build checking, it doesn't get much harder mechanically from start to finish
incorrect, enemies do speed up in higher difficulties and also start ignoring some beginner friendly mechanics due to their inflated stats, not like you will notice though if you use the available cheese abilities like 99% of all players

>Essentially each level of ng+ changes loot and enemy placement so it feels fresh
how is that different from the entirety of the rest of the game? It's just reused maps with a piece of rubble blocking a way that was open last time with a dude hiding behind THIS corner instead of THAT corner. I like Nioh but really.

try to make it less obvious that you've either never played nioh or you're a soulsnigger that tried playing it like dark souls instead of actually learning the game

Sekiro by far

user talk about video games not youre pathetic sex life and why youre ex mocks and hate you

Bitch 99% of boss fights are staying in low stance and changing to high stance for one attack and then switching back to avoid their attacks

>I'm autistic and like to play the same game over and over and over and over for 1500000 hours because it calms my retard brain