Mario Strikers Battle Flop

>No content at launch, no update in sight
>over three weeks in and no threads to be seen
>Even the few autists who gather here to play it online no longer discuss it
>No daisy, No SOVL
It's unironically over

Attached: 1655326183503.jpg (614x522, 39.22K)

Case in point

>On Switch, Mario Tennis is the best Mario sport game
Strikers really sucks

It's telling that no one is talking about it not even a month in. Did you buy it?

why is nintendo sending all their mario sports games to die this generation?

This one looks really rushed out the door. The singleplayer content is abysmal, the online doesn't help since you need other people joining your club to make it worth it, else you have to use random characters. Really baffling for them to do this

Season 2 is live, join in one of the clubs
>FC Any Forums | EU |
4V4NHB3
>Club TARDY | NA (Retardy Club) |
6YK96N7
>Real Mario | NA |
3WTCG1M
>PromethianFire | NA |
3M04F0V

Attached: 1625927001587.jpg (1263x713, 567.84K)

That describes every Mario sports game on the Switch so far.

I love how Any Forums is the best free publicity place.

People weren't even talking about it by the end of its first week. There were barely any threads when it released. There were legitimately more threads about the game before it released.

The dripfeed method worked for splatoon, so now nintendo keeps trying to catch that lightning. One wonders how many times they have to get fried before they stop.
The real shame is that from a raw gameplay perspective almost all the sports games have been the best they've ever been, but they just flop hard because there's no content then ninty doesn't bother adding any meaningful content because they flopped.

But thats dumb, it worked for splatoon because splatoon has an entire division of devs assigned to it.

I bought Strikers, cleared the cups in Normal and Hard mode.
I didn't boot up the game since that.

Are you retarded by any chance?

>The dripfeed method worked for splatoon
Splatoon would work regardless of the dripfeed method because it is a good enough game.

Lmao no, Strikers at launch btfos Tennis Aces with all updates.

The Non-Golf Mario sports games on switch are also good enough games but they still failed. In some ways Splatoon got away with it because there was nothing before to compare it to. I mean, Splatoon 1 was pretty barebones at launch, not quite as bad as the Mario Sports games but it wasn't great.

I genuinely like the game a lot, but the lack of any update info is annoying

The drip feed legitimately improves Splatoon, but that’s because there’s a lot of content to drip out at a steady pace

games that people thought they wanted but actually don't:
>mario strikers
>new pokemon snap
>klonoa
>shenmue 3

unironically this, even if they put out a "finished" strikers, most "strikers" fans wouldn't care
you know why? most people only looked at the wacky cutscenes and didn't care for the actual gameplay
god i hate gamecube mariofags

The people complaining about this one are wiibabies, idiot

They're library padding games. They exist to occupy the dry periods between big releases and serve no other purpose. Same with the warriors games

>In some ways Splatoon got away with it because there was nothing before to compare it to
I agree with that. There isn't much for shooters on Switch as is. And there just isn't games that are really comparable with it. That being said I feel like even the singleplayer in Splatoon is better than Strikers, Golf, and Tennis. The sports games aren't bad, they just aren't anything special

Anyone from FC Any Forums ITT?
Wanna thank Chris for updating his Rosalina. Havent seen Whiskra play which is a shame, he contributed the most points last season. Saw Gurkan is rocking 3-0 for now. Looks like this time around there is one other club active in our division. I'll leave these builds here (we already have the Waluigi, DK, Rosalina and Bowser):

Waluigi 17/18/4/13/11: bushido head/chain gauntlets/bushido armor and sandals
DK 17/16/11/14/5: turbo helm&gloves/bushido armor&sandals
Wario 16/10/16/6/15: trick helm/bushido hands/turbo chest/cannon boots he can score from far
Bowser 15/13/21/7/7: cannon helm/turbo hand&chest/cannon boots he can ruin the keeper from mid distance, just dont expect aim to be that good from far

Striker/offensive mid Mario:
14/10/16/6/17
Cannon helm&boots/bushido bracers&armor
For a pure striker mario take off the bushido armor and go with cannon instead. More fragile but 19/18 shot technique

Defensive mid Luigi:
16/14/6/14/13
Muscle helm/chain hands/bushido chest&boots

Alternative pure striker Rosalina:
14/9/19/4/17
Trick helm&hands/turbo chest/cannon boots

Defensive mid Toad:
17/14/8/16/8
Muscle helm&boots/chain gauntlets/bushido chest

Mid Yoshi (in the 2nd to last spot, if you want a 3rd player with good enough shooting):
15/13/17/13/5
Cannon helm/Muscle hands/bushido

>No daisy, No SOVL
opinion discarded
thread hidden

It's a game to get money on the World Cup that is happening later this year, wonder if we will get another Mario strikers next World Cup.

gurkan here, played one game just now, got to go now but if the thread is active in 1-2 hours then i'll be back

Attached: 1639126522170.gif (336x206, 707.66K)

[Spoiler]user, I made the OP to bait haters into bumping the thread. I bought it and still played it just today for FC Any Forums[/Spoiler]

I'm retarded, what I get for phoneposting