You're ain't never gonna finish that backlog. You're living a fucking lie and you know it

You're ain't never gonna finish that backlog. You're living a fucking lie and you know it.

Think about it; You buy the game, and you never play it.

End this charade. Say it. Denounce the backlog. Say it.
SAY IT

Attached: MarieKondoVideoGames-1024x678.jpg (1024x678, 197.27K)

don't be silly!
i only pirate games mr nymous ;)

i've played every game that i've paid for

>buy game
>come to the conclusion that it's complete shit after playing it
>want to get refund
>see time elapsed
>121 minutes

the game was CROSS†CHANNEL if you're wondering, the Steam edition, not only was the story boring as shit but there aren't even h-scenes

I will as soon as I get the Deck

Attached: 9c7.jpg (679x376, 51.82K)

if it's 121 minutes you can still msg support and say that the game was overly drawn out etc etc and that you still want to see if you get a refund. i've gotten crazy refunds before. good luck user

i buy less games i play
so eventually i'll finish the backlog because most new games aren't worth buying or playing and have been the case for more than 10 years

My backlog isn't even that big, because I hate most new games and many retro games are too tedious and not fun to me. Probably gonna finish them by like 30.

I e begun playing games on the easiest difficulty that way I can play more games. It's not bad

I'd rearrange her interior with my 7 inches cock.

I'll get there eventually

Attached: log.png (621x100, 31.7K)

I think i can finish all these games

Attached: f0p6Ded1e.jpg (3264x2448, 2.12M)

I just need to quit my job
Or hope China starts another kung-flu
I got done like 15 games during quarantine

You can still apply for them, I just got a refund for a game with 130minutes. The 2hours is a loose guideline.

I finished my backlog though.

Attached: 1340520186914.jpg (500x375, 129.05K)

I believe in you, user.

No.

You're a loose canon user.

No shit retard, I have more games in my library already than I can play in my lifetime
Backlog is just a list of vidya I might wanna play

I've finished it 3 times already. The secret is to not buy everything you see like a fucking consoomer

some of these you could finish in a day

>want to play game
>pirate it
>play it
>buy it if i like it and want to play it more
wow so hard