New xenoblade 3 info UM song is out now

You Will Know Our Names-Finale
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1544218638055800832
"You Will Know Our Names-Finale" is a song that plays when you fight a "unique monster" with two names that you rarely meet in the field. If you fight while listening to this song, you will have the courage to confront even a strong enemy!
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1544216122731687936
Fusion Arts can be a combination of Keves's class and Agnus' class. For example, Noah's class "Sword Fighter" is Keves' class, so he can choose Agnus' class for his "Master Arts". Classes from the same country cannot be combined.
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1544216895129546752
Interlinking can be performed at any time during battle. During interlinking, powerful Ouroboros Arts can be used without limit, but the "Heat Gauge" rises as time passes. The Heat Gauge will be released when it accumulates, so you want to hit a powerful Talent Art before then!
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1544217186348453888
Using Fusion Arts, Ouroboros can be strengthened from 1 to 3 levels. These levels are called Interlink Levels, and the higher the number, the more powerful the Ouroboros. It is important to know whether to become an Ouroboros right away or to use the power of the Ouroboros while it is powered up by increasing the Interlink Level!
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1544217846347333632
During interlinking, you can "switch" with your partner's Ouroboros body! For example, you can use Ouroboros Lanz's defense-oriented moves and then switch to Ouroboros Senna's attack-oriented moves. Switching between the two bodies is a good idea depending on the situation!

Attached: FW4n7cWaUAEhRrC.jpg (1920x1080, 619.7K)

>That unique monster theme
Holy fuck, Mitsuda went all out with this one. It might be my new favorite one in the series.

Attached: 1628657581356.png (252x323, 110.14K)

Kinoblade here I come

Worst battle theme in the series

More stupid anime gimmicks

Game is still censored and pozzed

We still boycotting.

Attached: XB3tanic.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Why does their twitter type like a nopon? Did they always do that?

>We still boycotting
Nice ebonics, really feel the melanin in this post and who's "we"? The gaggle of voices in your head, get your hoodrat momma to take you to therapy, Jamal!

Because the twitter's mascot is a nopon, I forget the name. They've done this since 2 I think.

His momma be doin crack and whoring out atm she busy

Censored game, hopefully it flops and devs make Xenoblade 4 akin to 2.
If 3 succeeds and it's more successful, we'll never see designs like 2 again and it'll be shit designs like Xenogears and X.

Attached: 1652589508073.jpg (750x458, 59.71K)

The flute ruins it

Monopon
Like Monolith
and Nopon
>Mono [lith Soft]
>[No]pon
Get it

>whoring out
Damn, you know she probably is though, how else would a single mother support the house?

I'm going to jack off to the female heropon a lot.

Based XB2bro. We gonna take our booba back from this pozzed racemixing shit.

>getting filtered by FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETkino
You WILL fweet

Attached: xenoblade 3 fweet.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

I have 0 excitement for this
I don't care about these retarded clones
The plot really fucking sucks.

>You Will Know Our Names-Finale
Ah so XC3 is the end of Trilogy. XC4 will have a completely different story then, not necessary a different universe though probably just takes thousand years after the event.

>I DON'T LIKE THIS GAME BAKA
>I enter all the threads of the game to cry

>The plot really fucking sucks.
What's the plot?

There are these clones
They live for 10 years
Also, You remember the worlds we saved in Xenoblade 1 and 2? Well they suck now and there are only two nations and they are stuck in perpetual war.
The heroes find out about the TRUE enemy and join forces to defeat them.
Also The new blade system has nothing to do with any previous system lol

It's funny how it's only threads with "Xenoblade 3" in the title, any threads that don't have it the shitposters usually completely miss. They must be so obsessed with this game they ctrl + f the catalog constantly for new threads or have thread watchers set up. Pretty pathetic.

mitsuda never compose battle themes for xenoblade games

its ACE

I don't know, I've been thinking XB kind of has Ace Attorney syndrome in its music. The first game knocked the soundtrack out of the park so hard that every game that came after, while not bad at all, simply wasn't as good(especially in the equivalent songs between games).

>I like this series
>shame this entry has been censored and the race-mixing ruins i-
>JUST CONSUME PRODUCT AND STAY QUEIT!

When Xenoblade 2 was coming out everyone like you shitted on it

When did anyone say Xenoblade 2 had woke shit in it? I know people complained about X alot due to the censorship but for some reason we can't complain about 3's censorship?

>Don't like game
>Talk bad about it in it's own thread
>Don't talk bad about the other entries in other game threads

Except they didn't. Got proof?

JFA and AJ have great soundtracks, I would personally put AJ’s above PW:AA

Final Fantasy 10 but with clones/looping.

Pretty fucking much.
We're getting a worse FFX
God I hate the jacket job system

Mono is cute in Spanish, it also fits

Eh, it doesn't sound that bad. I'm not saying it's the best. But maybe it'll explain how the fuck 2 worlds got in a war.

XBX and XB2 both have (slightly) better soundtracks than XB1 imo. Unless you meant Xenogears, in which case I agree

user, crying on every thread like a bitch in heat won't solve any of your delusions about nonexistent censorship.

>fuck 2 worlds
Both worlds perfectly merged together to form two states ruled by women from the other games
I'm not sure to be sicken by how lazy the story is or the pandering

Is that the harshest curse word you can make while on the clock marketer-kun?

Nonexistent when previous Japanese games have been getting hit recently:
>FF7R - Tifa and Shiva
>Guilty Gear Strive - The entire base female cast
>Bayonetta 3 - Bayonetta
>Street Fighter 6 - Cammy (Luckily can be fixed)

So why do we pretend that there are no cows in XC3? Are we pretending that we are autistic?

Attached: 987.png (1280x1225, 1.26M)

We Dragon Quest now
My theory is:
>XC3 is the las Xeno game on the console
>Next game will be XCX2 or XCX DE for the next console, maybe both
>Finally XC4, a new start
>Then XC trilogy, with XC DE + FC, XC 2 + Torna and XC3 + the expansion pass

>smaller than Pyra

She may have tits, but she has a shitty outfit that doesn't compliment it. I genuinely was thinking she was wearing bikini armor or a leotard in her reveal because it was too dark to see.

>Street Fighter 6 - Cammy (Luckily can be fixed)
It's not censorship if her original leotard costume's still selectable

I think the fanart is getting to you