Path of Exile

redpill me on this game, is it truly f2p? are all the armors still the same boring/trash looking unless you pay $60 for a good looking one?

Attached: 344409381541495641.jpg (280x420, 36.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uPy74M9FNpY?t=1281
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ye bruh its litty af ngl

i dont care about looking cool
i care about inventory tabs
basically i hate diablo 3 enough that i dont care

im pretty sure you can look very royal with a Cherrubim's Maleficence

or the Lioneye's Vision

you need to pay like 30 bux to get enough stash tabs to make end game not garbage. that's it
current league you can earn two full armor sets if you do all the challenges so your ugly vaal pajamas can look nicer

about $20 for stash tabs which are required for using the marketplace which is required for endgame. But you can install the game and go through the story and get like 30 hours of gameplay for free.

>is it truly f2p
you CAN play the game completely for free. the only thing that money affects is stash space. that said, in the end game stash space can quickly become annoying to manage if you don't purchase a stash expansions, especially as a new player with no real grasp on what items are important and what items can be gotten rid of. selling items is also a huge hassle without premium stash tabs
>are all the armors still the same boring/trash looking unless you pay $60 for a good looking one?
no, there are quite a few good looking armor pieces that can be found and equipped, but you are unlikely to put together a nice looking set without using skin transfers/filling in the gaps with mtx (both of which cost money)
all that having been said, the game is still my favorite game in the genre. give it a shot without paying, and if you like it spend ~$20 on stash space to smooth things out for you

Yeah its good. I even liked the writing, just finished this tonight. About to start end game. You should spend money on tabs, everything else is cosmetic. Stash is pretty generous by default though.

I recommend looking up a build guide before going in though.

This is a $310 cosmetic set
go play Last Epoch

Attached: librewolf_Bs8WJIhlvf.png (857x1216, 847.55K)

holy fk do people actually spend that much money on a cosmetic skin?

No cap?

by playing Path of Exile instead of Last Epoch
don't make the same mistake

Attached: classes.jpg (1920x1080, 674.86K)

They're upgrading the default armor in the game for PoE 2, where for the most part it looks better than current paid MTX.
Also adding a dying system so you can at least match your assortment of pots and pans armor.
More examples here.
youtu.be/uPy74M9FNpY?t=1281

Attached: GloriousPlate.png (1188x1016, 1.21M)

is falconer/runemaster/warlock out yet?

>optional items are too expensive
Try not being poor.

>Also adding a dying system so you can at least match your assortment of pots and pans armor.
I'm sure they'll monetize the shit out of it just like transmog.

>spending $300 on a fucking armor set

Attached: you-retard-the-only-one-powerful-enough-to-beat-shaggy-41478182.png (200x202, 28.12K)

no but we'll have multiplayer in September and at least one of those classes by end of the year.

>thinking 300 is alot of money

Attached: 1655341290893.jpg (600x421, 29.17K)

Obviously, I think there will be a default in game ones, similar to free hideouts.
Then "Premium" ones from the store, like flamboyant RBG or "Celestial" paint.

unironically end your life you disgusting kike enabler

Get a job you tranny neet faggot

if you filter out most shit mechanics like divination cards, oils, metamorphs you can get by with 4 stash tabs if you know what you're doing and you're playing ssf with one or two builds at most in mind

you'd rather this than a game designed from the ground floor around you spending money on things that aren't cosmetic sets, you niggers are shocked over any monetization

>refuses to allow players to turn off shadows, turning every frame into a blurry mess
>refuses to implement a sensible trade system
>is so cluttered you have to filter out all the useless garbage he game throws at you
>items are hidden behind several layers of RNG.
For example
>does the instance have a breach?
>which kind of breach?
>once you gathered all the splinters, did the boss drop the desired item?

It's just not an option unless you're either an autist or make money off of it.

>but muh passive tree
It's just designed to look "daunting", it's really simple stuff, retard.

literal retards/kikes

Nice try schlomo. I make six figures but I'm not going to spend thousands of dollars on a game where you have to swipe your credit card to look decent.
Warframe makes four times what GGG makes without being scummy. The most expensive thing in Warframe you can buy that you can't earn are $50 cosmetics. That's $260 less than this single set of armor.
Lower prices = more people buying them = more money. GGG should try it sometime instead of selling exclusively to the whaliest of whales.