Dragon's Dogma 2

Will kink wear be part of dragons dogma 2?

Attached: kinkdd.jpg (2880x2880, 676.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7JMKbD4BFvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought DD3 was meant to be one of Itsuno's ultimatum games alongside DMC5.
This makes me think it maybe wont be compromised.

A hearty kek to the
>It's a good chest ser
poster of last thread

other thread died
>see conveniently-placed chest
>pawns all gather around it and refuse to open it
>unsheathe my 2-handed hammer
>swing it behind me and charge up
>ARC OF OBLITERATION
>jet of blood coming from the chest tops at 7 feet high
>???
>open it
>its a maneater

>feel more like a partner than a tool
I agree this is important. But I also don't think being able to give them functional orders is detrimental to this. In fact, I think the near complete lack of any way to communicate with them is more of a hindrance than a help in creating this feeling. You can tell a partner what you want them to do. If this really were an MMO you could tell your friends to focus on a particular enemy and they would probably do so without much issue. Instead what we have are loyal cats, eager to help but wholly incapable of any degree of obedience.
They absolutely shouldn't be rts units just waiting for your commands. They should do their own things with differences in behavior like inclinations. But you should also be able to tell your right hand man that you want him go fuck up that cockatrice. And it's not like their AI couldn't still play a part in how they decide to execute your orders. You could even spice things up by having an inclination centered around pawn autonomy that does what people think utilitarian does but also makes them ignore you because they know better.

>in BBI
>see a cheset
>Money's the matter
>If you're in it for love
>You ain't gonna get too far
>Watch out boy she'll chew you up
>it's a maneater

it's less "don't make them smarter" just "don't make them so precise." a radial wheel with stricter commands and pawn AI using the bestiary knowledge better (maybe a five star system for more spread steps) could do this without you taking away their already limited autonomy.

>go fuck up that cockatrice
The moment it goes into the air, it violates their designated distance from The Arisen, they come running over, with the Cockatrice following them.

Anyone on PC need their pawn hired?
I tried looking for Bateman, couldn't find him.

Attached: Tis a fat undead.png (1920x1080, 3.27M)

WINRAR
THREAD OVER

Attached: 1593303088061.jpg (279x580, 34.86K)

this is the post

Attached: 1635391224019.jpg (513x513, 29.18K)

You gotta refresh the list a lot. Tons of low level fighters.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 20220704115907_1.jpg (1920x1080, 289.55K)

youtu.be/7JMKbD4BFvg

Attached: 1656127434691.png (305x305, 145.54K)

Is this real?
Reminds me of how Feste just straight up tells you the duke's going to have you killed if you kill the dragon when you talk to him before the final battle.

Should I prio Utilitarian for my mage to start giving elemental buffs constantly? I noticed she almost never refreshes them during the fight with Util secondary.

I did.
I'm not refreshing past 999 times.
Owner will have to let me know he rested so I can grab him quick.

they honestly seem to have expected you to do his "kill 40 rabbits/20 seagulls/30 crows" shit back to back at the start or something. it's embarrassing really.

Attached: 1656114652979.jpg (900x450, 52.61K)

splendid work arisen

Attached: mason.png (205x224, 87.15K)

Fucking five star post

>their already limited autonomy
But their autonomy isn't limited. Other than the very vague commands, they do whatever they want. Which, like I said before, actually detracts from the sense that they are your partner.
I don't understand what you're getting at. If it's that your orders could potentially bite you in the ass, then I say that would be a good thing. Imagine getting an "I told you so" from your pawn.

The poster number didn't change while you sucked (you)rself off user.

Just beat the dragon, how's the fan art for this game?

Attached: 1653268733513.png (296x250, 133.53K)

The duke tells you that himself

Still wondering why ANYONE would believe the duke killed the dragon when the fucking dragon itself is widely known to be alive. Also infuriates me that you have 0 dialogue option to just say "I KILLED THE DRAGON AND THE DUKE AND I GOT OUR HEARTS BACK BECAUSE OF IT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS, THAT'S WHY HIS AGE CAUGHT UP TO HIM; YOU NEVER FOUND IT WEIRD THAT HE NEVER AGED? ANYWAY I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO FIX IT"

Hell, most of the guards have 0 problem with you walking around in the city and most guards outside are supportive of you.

Attached: 20220701233000_1.jpg (1920x1080, 273.22K)

Ranges from good to terrible like anything else

Attached: 1623964025523.jpg (469x603, 50.17K)

No, his challenge is only available post-game. Killing woodland critters won't let you do it sooner.

lolwut

Attached: wut.png (570x211, 8.43K)

>other than where you limit their autonomy their autonomy isn't limited
breh
>Which, like I said before, actually detracts from the sense that they are your partner.
the partner thing comes from playing not from commands. the pawn learning what to do properly is part of them becoming a true partner. using them like an arrow shot from a bow or a human shield or buffmachine is much more meaning full when the pawn has learned that through growing with you instead of you being able to pinpoint for them.

Put the cloudwine down, Arisen.

mans can't catch a break

Attached: 1656117661926.jpg (900x450, 56.43K)

i don't get it

>Still wondering why ANYONE would believe the duke killed the dragon when the fucking dragon itself is widely known to be alive.
The misunderstanding you have here is that there are multiple dragons. One literally tears through a rift in the sky, on average, once a generation.
Grigori being the same dragon as the one Edmund supposedly slew is an ingame plot point and his biggest secret.

>Hell, most of the guards have 0 problem with you walking around in the city and most guards outside are supportive of you.
They know the Duke is full of shit, they just don't say anything because he pays their bills.
Also the reason they all surrounded you instead of immediately trying to kill you is so you could escape without the Duke thinking something is up.

Playing this game for the first time. I ended up with fucking Mathias as my "beloved." I just wanted him to sell me some capes. I thought the game glitched out after the Greatwall quest and he went missing but no. I was getting really into the story and atmosphere of all the cutscenes, but then this happened and I feel like a retard. Like that Grigori cutscene would have been really cool, but now it just comes off as hilarious. And now this stupid asshole lives in my house.

Attached: 20220704182449_1.jpg (2560x1440, 658.71K)

>dies to 1-2 light attacks
EEENOUGH

You DO have more than 1m (1.000.000) RC, right user?

Silent/non-character MCs are a meme and always make for really stupid story telling where a lot of things could be resolved of they just spoke.

Haha you gay!

>but then this happened and I feel like a retard.
aw cmon it's a classic.

Attached: darling_s_dogma_by_tricksywizard_d5vw3iy-fullview.jpg (1600x463, 210.88K)

>cum cum don't be shy

Attached: 1577840919138.gif (1280x720, 385.74K)

that's what you get for leading the poor man on just to take advantage of his capes

WOOAAAH HERE SHE COMES

>Complaining about getting Mathias
>Don't have to trek all the damn way to the Great Wall to buy his shit

My dude you have won here

There need to be moustaches. I *demand* moustaches.
I want to break free.