If the federation is so great, Captain, why isn't there any good video game about the greatness of Bajor?

If the federation is so great, Captain, why isn't there any good video game about the greatness of Bajor?

Attached: 0eec587485255082f7081c4cbf6018fe.jpg (471x720, 58.69K)

Attached: 1557700676476.png (960x908, 1.75M)

why was dukat so horny for people he hated?

I always hated those prissy Bajorans. Good thing Dukat was there to mess with them non stop and Sisko knew what's up and didn't fall for their tricks

Self-hating spoonhead, plus the Bajorans were easily rape-able

Attached: 1567124336928.jpg (1070x851, 151.43K)

she is annoying as fuck so far. ive only just finished season 4 though

Literally me

some incredibly kino episodes coming your way in season 5 user, she'll get better

When does she get any sympathetic? The only episodes when she is likeable is ironically the ones where she is turned into a Cardassian or where she sympathizes with Cardassians defectors.

Fuck Ziyal btw

Attached: JiubdGqn7zkCwc0Gh_9usxm1xh8aCTiv8zgAcDx9PLo.jpg (640x571, 35.09K)

When you're repeatedly stomped by a race of literal buttfaces, there's no longer such a thing as greatness.

Kira? Never. Those are the few episodes where she is tolerable.

I think there is an episode where she literally murders some Cardassian and Sisko is like "oh well" and they just leave the corpse there. Bitch never faces any consequences for her actions, turns Odo into an absolute cuck simp and gets promoted at the end.

Star Trek: Resurgence could be good

Ro was better

No one faces any consequences ever. Sisko does a bunch of illegal stuff, no probs. Quark smuggles weapons to terrorists, no consequences. Bashir does a whole bunch of incredibly illegal shit and so does O'Brien, but nothing ever comes of it. The only one that ever gets punished is Worff after he abandons the Kardassian spy, and the only thing that happens is he gets a reprimand on his record. Star Fleet is truly free of consequences, and that even holds for the new one.

>Wake up
>See this
What do?

Attached: The_Magnificent_Ferengi.jpg (631x491, 46.56K)

check my body for organs

check to see if I still have my wallet

The lower decks episode bajoran was the fuckablest

Same reason ahteists wanna fuck Catholic schoolgirls. They hot.

kill myself so they can't harvest my organs as easily

Because Dukat outright hating Bajorans was a part of a last minute character assassination when the writers realized they made him too likable. Until that character assassination, Dukat was simply a bigot that was a product of his culture. He lived colonialism and had colonialist values and genuinely deluded himself into thinking his actions and policies were benevolent to Bajor.

to be fair he did go insane from his daughter being killed so its an okay justification for the assassination

A reasonable take, but the series painted it as if he was simply discarding a facade and that he was actually that evil the entire time.

Always irked me how Sisko watched the poor guy unravel in front of him, LITERALLY HALLUCINATING, knowing full well what happened to him to cause that, but at the end of the episode he remarks about seeing true evil.

Attached: staples_angrily.png (190x410, 68.25K)

>you will never lick Kira’s sweaty face and armpits after she's finished her shift
>you will never grab Kira’s sleeping head by the hair and plunge her face-first into a pillow while you brutally assfuck her
>you will never look up and see a flushed Kira biting her tongue trying not to make any noise while eating her out
>Kira will never decide she's going to act like a puppy all day and crawl all over you while licking your face
>you will never feel the heat of her loins as she presents only inches from your face
>you will never hear Kira do her sexy moans into a pillow while you rail her inside a wooden cottage in Bajor
>you will never hug Kira from behind while she field strips a phaser rifle
>Kira will never lovingly jerk you off while whispering sweet nothings into your ear
>you will never experience post-coital cuddle with Kira while listening to Vespertine
>you will never stare deep into Kira’s eyes and tell her how much you love her
>Kira will never rip your shirt off and attempt to punch you in the face multiple times
>you will never hear Kira talk dirty in a mix of English and Bajoran
>you will never be pegged by Kira
>Kira will never buy qt clothes that she intends to use just for you
>Kira will never look for your eyes when doing some big speech at the promenade to see if you're approving her
>she then perceives you're proud and proceeds to give away a little smile
>you will never bust a nut directly on Kira’s creases and watch her go cross eyed as it rolls down her cute Bajoran nose
>Kira will never give you a nursing handjob and softy sing lullabies into your ear
>Kira will never fuck you until your dick falls off
>you will never put your tongue deep into young Kira’s mouth and just keep it there for 5+ minutes
>you will never be Kira’s boy slave
>you will never live in a cage under her bed
>you will never enjoy Kira’s tight Bajoran pussy
>you will never be Kira’s baby and suck on her nipples
>you will never kiss young Kira’s feet

Attached: kat.jpg (512x512, 37.87K)

i never thought about the true evil comment thats kinda fucked but sisko literally holds onto african relics and was bothered by 1940s racism when humans aren't even speciesist against aliens anymore, remeber when abe lincoln called ourua a nigress and everyone brushed it off?
sisko can really hold a grudge

no I think the episode makes it pretty clear he just snapped, he only *thinks* he's removing the mask

sisko kind of eggs him into it which I thought was weird tho

I consider those things to be grossly out of character. Sisko can indeed hold grudges, but he's a Federation man through and through so the idea that he'd hold onto racial bitterness he wasn't even alive for just reeks of bullshit. The kind of bullshit that only comes from 20th century writers writing from a 20th century perspective.

The implication that it's a mask to begin with is what I take issue with. Up to that point Dukat was not that evil and every prior episode that went into detail in his tenure as prefect of Bajor showed he made very misguided attempts to make a bridge between the Cardassians and Bajorans. Was he a manipulative cunt at times? Absolutely. But objectively speaking, he did try to improve conditions for the occupied Bajorans, even if it wasn't always through the best means.