It's 2022 and developers are now afraid to even put skub into video games. How far we have fallen

It's 2022 and developers are now afraid to even put skub into video games. How far we have fallen...

Attached: images (3).jpg (267x189, 5.31K)

No skub no buy
It's as simple as that

Skub is unethically sourced. It should have government sanctions against it. At least the video gayme industry is willing to take a stand and exclude it from relevancy.

reminder

Attached: anthony burch is anti-skub.png (178x312, 75.22K)

God damn it
Guess I'm pro-skub now, fuck. I hate all of you

Fucking skub loving degenerate.
Gb2/tg/ you monster.

Based, skub fags get the rope.

welcome to the skub

Do not fall for the falseflag, pro-skubchads.

The market will naturally balance skub productive based on its externalities. There are far too many government sanctions on skub as it is.

luv skub
simple as

Mod it in.

>its another skub thread
you fags are literally just as bad as coom posters

DUDE SKUB LMAO

Modern games are made to appeal to normalfags, and normalfags hate Skub.

>PROVEN to cause cancer
>PROVEN to speed up the effects of aging
>PROVEN to increase chances of erectile dysfunction in horses
>NO EVIDENCE AT ALL of the alleged """benefits"""
Face it skubfags, you fucking lost. I don't want to see any of you disgusting snake oil salesmen on my board ever again.

> Hero derp this skubstance with literally no long term side effects is wrong BECAUSE IT IS OKAY?

Attached: 1497037338354.jpg (500x458, 42.66K)

>Still thinking Skub is good 2022
Skub was only good for the first few years around before newfags and normies got into it. We didn't gatekeep hard enough and now those faggots have ruined it with modern skub.

Not like this skub sisters

Attached: 75CB638E-A0CD-4206-959B-96E053893461.gif (376x584, 782.07K)

>PROVEN to increase chances of erectile dysfunction in horses

Who let's their anti-skub horse go on the internet with no supervision

Skub is the ultimate litmus test for optimism vs pessimism. Truth is in the eye of the beholder and the pro-skubs see a work where skub has a net benefit to human existence.

Fuck skub.

i love skub as much as the next guy but it's true - while it increases potency in humans and other primates, it makes horses as slack as a rubber hose

damn shame, a skubbed-up stallion at a gallop is a sight to see