Do you still enjoy playing this every now n then despite having to kill nazis?

Do you still enjoy playing this every now n then despite having to kill nazis?

Attached: EGS_WolfensteinTheNewOrder_MachineGames_S1_2560x1440-3a75b2c45a2a12e882feb2e2ff180b0c.jpg (2560x1440, 387.94K)

despite?

Despite.

I tried New Colossus recently and hated it despite loving this and The Old Blood.

>nearly no damage indicator
>cringe story
>BJ's monologues no longer insightful, just rambling
>weapon switching slow as fuck
>commanders changed to endlessly spawn grunts until taken out

Yeah it's fun and one of the few games I've platinum'd.
I also really like the soundtrack.

I liked Doom 2016 but hated Eternal, would I like the Nu-wolfensteins?

Gamers are nazis according to the gaming media.
Why would ! enjoy killing my people?

I hate how wolfenstein threads have became a shitty stealth Any Forums threads. anyway im having fun playing RTCW mods with realrtcw workshop. those mods really give me that early 2004 vibes, too bad im too much of a lazyass to use moddb these days.

I support killing nazis in vidya and irl
Z!

Attached: Russian invading force.png (3464x1740, 2.49M)

ze perfected golem...

Attached: 1561209247010.jpg (1528x1528, 627.92K)

Kek

What do you mean despite? There are few people more satisfying to kill than Nazis.

just got it on summer steam sale. i just skip over the woke bullshit, but i love the enemy designs, art direction, weapons and gunplay (almost as good as MW2019). when i'm reading the letters and newspapers it seems strange that they're humanizing the enemy and i wouldnt be surprised that a few people on the team were lowkey sympathetic and loved getting paid to design their ideal Any Forums nazi world.

>I hate how wolfenstein threads have became a shitty stealth Any Forums threads.

same. if the nazis did win WW2, i don't think they would advance socially and technologically as they did. i findi it ironic the way the game depicts them as having made far reaching advancements and development, up to regular moon and mars travel kinda plays into the Any Forums thing about muh aryan mustard race being super smart and ultimately better.

you aren't forced into cutscenes every 5 seconds
so its better

but sadly . theres longer cutscenes at the end of each chapter

>despite
Yeah, I replayed it last week, doing the Wyatt route for the first time. Great game, love almost everything about it. Gonna do The Old Blood next, and New Colossus (for the first time) afterwards.

Based

Especially that nigger bitch.

7th gen wolfenstein (2008?) is fun, don't sleep on it.

>i find it ironic the way the game depicts them as having made far reaching advancements and development
Welp, if you paid some attention you would know that they do not depict them in that way. They portray them as thieves that are retarded since all of their technology that they are using is based on Da'at Yichud design. Da'at Yichud is a jewish cabal FYI.

>Welp, if you paid some attention

i dont like i said i skip all the cut scenes because i don't care about secret jewish cabals and nazi thieves i just want to rip and tear.

Attached: bored-misato.gif (640x360, 475.64K)

Yeah, the gunplay is fun. Loved the P08 pistols on it.

we all make mistakes

Attached: Return to Castle Wolfensteinkilt.webm (850x354, 2.53M)