Jesus people were not kidding when they said the late game part is bad, this shit is just keep fucking going

Jesus people were not kidding when they said the late game part is bad, this shit is just keep fucking going.

Attached: 67889996.jpg (300x330, 50.71K)

>13 enemies
>100 recolors
>you have to do the final dungeon twice
>useless fucking skits that take 5 minutes each
>10 hours of exposition
>dogshit boss fights
>dogshit copy pasted boss minion fights

Attached: 1656914064358.jpg (765x470, 154.68K)

How in the fuck did this game win RPG of the year again?

What the hell were they thinking?

It's a boring game all-round.

Almost the entire game was shit
The first hour or two were alright, then it got worse until you unlocked the fishing minigame which is Arise's best feature and it's not even that good of a fishing minigame
The biggest flaw of Arise is its writing which is trash tier even by the already low JRPG standards, a 15 year old child could have written something more compelling than this pile of crap

Thank you for reminding me why I shouldn't go and try and finish it again like I was just about to..

I love how they copy and pasted the Asylum Demons from Souls.

Attached: 1656169234664.jpg (1039x1385, 360.19K)

I dropped it after Liquid Sephiroth. So fucking boring.

They made the game for normalfags and casuals but newfags will keep worshipping it because muh sales.
It's the monster hunter world of tales.

Holy shit they really did just take the Asylum Demons. That’s just hilarious.

Attached: 1500348276773.png (650x650, 10.38K)

Can someone explain to me how this solid 4/10 is beloved by critics and users alike?

Attached: arise.png (666x336, 59K)

>just make the game look pretty, no one’s gonna notice the cracks anyway
To be fair, they were on the ball with how much this shit sold. Mediocrity can sell hot cakes if it’s presented well.

Attached: 1652198054240.png (128x128, 18.83K)

For me its when the camera sometimes switched to over-the-shoulder perspective like western game.
Forced as hell and serves no purpose at all.

>late game
no thats the whole thing and I don't feel bad for anyone making it into late game you knew full well what you were getting into an hour into the game

>Newfags
>casualfags
>journos
>people with really shitty taste in action games
Take your pick.

The reviewers don't reach the second half where it's bad. The first half of Arise is actually pretty good, there's a lot of promise for some cool shit to happen, then it jumps the shark and everything goes to shit once you finish the water place for the first time. User score is a bit harder to pinpoint but it's very possible it was also too long for them.

because Any Forums is woefully out of touch

Some of the "Boss" reuse in this game is criminal.

It's definitely not a 4/10 you complete faggot, its mediocre as all hell like literally every single entry in Tales. Shit, it's about on par with Vesperia as far as flaws are concerned and that game is praised to high heaven here and in the fanbase.

Attached: 1618367244363.png (668x681, 447.35K)

I'm at the earth zone with the brown prince, when does it become shit? It's still pretty fun.