Dead Space

First game was the best in the series

Attached: 2647805319d4ba1e_1920xH.jpg (1280x720, 441.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2MhcgejjiPs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunner_Wright#Video_games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You happy for the remake or that spiritual successor the creator is making?

I > II >>>>>>>> literal shit > III

Looking forward for The Callisto Protocol
Kinda has mixed feelings about remake
>Isaac talks
>D2 zero gravity movement

>Isaac talks
Fuck really? Why would they change that?

The fact that I bought this game for six buck at a flee market. One of the best horror experiences I've had with a game.

Supposedly to make him more grounded. But the thing is Isaac is silently freaking out. The man was suffering. The yelling was up to the player.

2 > 1 > 3

Okay fucking how and why?

youtu.be/2MhcgejjiPs
Skip to 4:07

>we will never find out why his father's files are marked "Top Secret" by government

ngl that's a nice touch

nah, it's 2 > 1

Attached: RiotRIG.jpg (370x600, 56.63K)

1=2 for different reasons though.

So why Isaac and other survivors weren't affected by Marker?

Simple.
Because I say so.

They were, you dunce. In Isaac's case, he was just smart enough to be able to interpret the Marker-shit without going psychotic.

They said they're adding lines in a couple places where it's weird that Isaac doesn't speak, eg at the start when he's being directly spoken to. Pretty sure they've said in no uncertain terms that they don't plan to add voice lines for every little thing, he'll still largely be a quiet guy, just not a mute self-insert.

I liked his lines in 2, so I don't really have any issues either way. Actually just now checked, I thought his VA sounded different so I was a bit disappointed, but apparently it's the same guy all the way through reprising his role, so that's cool - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunner_Wright#Video_games

I don't get why most people seem to be so annoyed by silent protagonists. I always feel a lot more immersed with them like intended.
also anyone who thinks DS2 was better is objectively wrong

If remake sell well, we will eventually get D2 remake. But what about D3? You think they would completely remade/reboot it?

So why creator left after first game?