Chief clones are back for Infinite co op

is there a reason why we can't use our multiplayer spartans?

Attached: halo-infinite-co-op.jpg (1200x675, 160.6K)

who the fuck cares about co op its the worst campaign in the entire franchise. even speedrunners cant be bothered

Because only faggots and trannies don't want to play as the chad Master Chief. Chief doesn't have troons like those shitty Power Ranger Spartan-IVs tagging around with him, now go back, tranny.

>worst campaign
This must be you

Attached: 1656897960602.png (584x447, 384.31K)

I wouldn't go that far.

He's probably one of those shitters mad that Infinite killed off everything from Halo 4 and 5.

Even with the pollution of the gameplay with open world ubishit design it's still the best first person Halo under 343.

>Halo 5 fans still seething
ywnbaw

Reminder, Locke and most Spartan-IVs are dead.

Attached: 1656730940659.jpg (3840x2163, 1008.08K)

Shut the fuck up and pay for more cosmetics.

Cope, 5trans

Attached: CoOp4.jpg (3840x2160, 1.34M)

>inherently bad decisions are counted as bold
Cortana being dead for a total of a single mission is retarded
Cortana being evil suddenly without explanation (unless you read fucking books) is retarded
Locke being an ONI spook was a cool idea, shame he wasn't acting like a morally grey to black glowie at all as all he did was want to walk chief home.
>Status Quo
what fucking status quo? The "forerunner trilogy/saga/duology" had literally just started.

god I wish twitter shut down

nah, 5 is waaay worse. But infinite is very unremarkle to be honest. I beat it last month and i barely remember anything about it.

>nah, 5 is waaay worse
I haven't played 5 due to being on PC, and while 5 is much worse narratively from what I've heard I like it slightly more than Infinite because at least something happens in 5's plot. As for gameplay, I genuinely cannot understand how Halo 5 could be less interesting or worse than Infinte's campaign, hour 2 of Infinite's open world was the exact same as hour 15 in my experience and that completely uninteresting design too me sounds like it should be outright worse than a bad campaign like Halo 5s is apparently.

not shutting you down I just don't understand, perhaps I will when Halo 5 comes to pc.

Infinite is 20 hours of mediocre but serviceable Halo gameplay in a nostalgia bait setting. Halo 3 is 8 hours of the stupidest moments to happen in Halo.

>immediately resurrecting dead main character
>bringing back old characters for fanservice
>"AI turn evil"
>not content to simply play it safe or settle into a status quo

Attached: 08d0fa6038355360c7090c1923311d7bc0963c59eb3627a8a9e6cb19e31ea1bc.jpg (229x220, 6.38K)

You're basically right user. Halo 5's campaign was bad, but it wasnt boring. Halo Infinites gameplay is fine, but its fucking boring and the same thing for 20 hours with zero variation.

A bad halo is better than a boring halo, at least people hate Halo 5. Infinite isnt even worth hating. It's just a fucking bland game

What a botch. That second part was for Halo 5.

>>immediately resurrecting dead main character
>>bringing back old characters for fanservice
>>"AI turn evil"
>>not content to simply play it safe or settle into a status quo
Halo infinite is all these things too. The weapon is just cortana. Again. It could have been anything, but its just another cortana

These faggots never liked Halo 1, 2, and 3, so seeing Infinite go back to that even to the point where it's back to Chief and Cortana saving the day, evil alien conglomerate wants to take over the galaxy using a space ring, ancient AIs want to fry you, and ancient long forgotten being wants to destroy everything while getting rid of the trash Halo 4 and 5 introduced made these shitters go schizo.

>caring about shitfinite
Go play good games you retards

>Cortana is going rampant
>Chief goes rogue and breaks Halsey out of a UNSC prison in order for her to save Cortana
>Locke sent to track them all down

What a simple setup that would've been much less convoluted

Attached: Halo-Apakah-Dra-Halsey-Jahat-720x405.jpg (720x405, 33.9K)

Halo infinite really was it for me when it comes to the Halo series
I just don't care any more, I'm not even mad I'm just apathetic. It's dead Jim, I still like the old games and play them white a bit but I'm not delusional.
The series was dealt a horrific wound with 4 and was finished off with 5

What exactly happened in Halo 5's plot all I remember is that it set the series backwards with its retarded AI storyline that was even more of a fanfiction than Halo 4 was which was impressive. Meanwhile in Infinite, the Brute homeworld gets destroyed making the Brutes an endangered species, Zeta Halo gets blown up and taken somewhere else, The Banished have taken over the galaxy taking the Covenant's place, the Infinity is destroyed, most of the Spartan-IVs are dead, the UNSC are back to what they were in Halo 1-3, The Endless are coming to wreak havoc on the galaxy, Atriox is alive and well, Offensive Bias is coming, Cortana and the Created are dead, Chief has a new Cortana copy and they're about to do what they used to do before Halo 4 and 5 happened.

Halo Infinite is proof that they should have just stuck with Bungie's storyline and not try to turn Halo into what it was not.

Halo Infinite is nothing like Halo CE at all, not even remotely. The covenant in Halo CE for one didnt say a single word to you except elites in broken english.

In Halo Infinite they berate you with saturday morning cartoon monologues, every 10 fucking seconds in the form of a hologram

>Halo infinite is all these things too.
and it's story was rightfully shit on as being shit, only praise I've seen of it is chiefs character and his interactions with the pilot.

Who says it's like Halo 1, it's the most Halo game 343 ever made in terms of campaign. These troons came in with Halo 4 and 5 and never liked Bungie's games and actively complain about Bungie's stories.