This is the person booking the first ever american card that is entirely trans wrestlers in the middle of nowhere New...

This is the person booking the first ever american card that is entirely trans wrestlers in the middle of nowhere New Hampshire.

Attached: kjanejpaahhh.jpg (374x475, 32.72K)

every few days that tranny freaks out and it's hilarious. Can't wait for him to book the suicide angle

Attached: uhoh.jpg (597x71, 6.89K)

Money mark without the money. Imagine going into debt to have a bunch of shitters throw elbows back and forth in front of a capacity crowd of 15 people

>needs mom to drive him to wrestling shows
>spends thousands to fly trans wrestlers across the world to fulfill a fetish

It's not even his money, he's getting tranny sympathizers to sponsor the wrestlers and pay their booking fee

fellow has banned cops at the show, but is going to have a bunch of trannies with guns for 'protection' since he is being 'stalked' and has 'death threats' against him

the only way to stop a bad gay with a gun is a good gay with a gun.

It would be a shame if he got the idea the the KKK was going to show up at this event

Attached: 1636440092770.jpg (1200x800, 108.45K)

Where in NH so I can never go there?

Sending anonymous tips to the milford nh police station about a group of sketchy types with concealed weapons as we speak

Wait, I thought Trans Graps was the name of that britwres nonce who was also a Tory councillor on the sly?

Oh no, that was @queerwrestling. Carry on.

>Patriot Front is at the old abandoned warehouse with guns

>a Patriot Front subfaction called paLBGTriot front

LMAOOOOOO post this shit everywhere this is a good reaction image

New Hampshire is actually an awesome place. One of the better, less retarded states IMO. But every place has its nut jobs.

Jericho is a based ally

Yeah I just looked the event up, I live really close to Milford and there really isn't much poz there, maybe they had it there because it's close to Nashua and the state line

Kek oh yeah that's a smart idea, have a bunch of mentally unstable trannies with guns as your security kek, would be suprised if one flipped out and shoots someone

Kek based, hope the swat team turns up and tranny Waco ensues

Patriot Front was infested with feds, much like any subculture group. Pretty sure the lgbtqia are fed infested too, pushing these people into weird shit just so the feds can justify their budget.

tldr; the call is coming from inside the house

>posting some sus shit
how you niggas know this?

Attached: trannygraps.png (350x418, 142.2K)